Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mr Congeniality Contest: THE FINALS!

Hello fellow otaku base, and welcome to the much - awaited finals of the Mr Congeniality contest 2011 featuring Hetalia characters!

Today we will actually have a teeny little change in the whole running of the event...please click on the post title to read on...

...for today the show will be run by none other than MR TAMAKI SUOH!

Tamaki-sempai: HELLO PEOPLE AND beautiful young ladies! Welcome to the 2011 Mr Congeniality contest finals!
Author:...hate to break it to you, but I already said that..
Tamaki-sempai(unfazed): ...and of course the winner is me (bows and random roses start dropping down)
Author: ..=='' you're not even IN the darn competition!
Tamaki - sempai: ...what?
Tamaki: I..I can't believe it...why? WHERE DID I GO WRONG, I LOST A FRIEND..'
Author: *hitsTamaki* you twat, it's only for hetalia characters, and you're not in Hetalia!
Tamaki: ooh okay so I'm still as gorgeous as ever, non?
Author: get lost...and would you please start the show? I havn't got all day!
Tamaki: Okay! So today's finalists are: Arthur Kirkland from England, Ludwig Beilschmidt from Germany, Antonio Carriedo from Spain and Ivan Braginski from Russia!
Tamaki: The Mr Congeniality Contest seeks male characters who have interesting and attractive personalities, good - looking, smart, and think deeply about their relationships with other people!
Author: ...I'm never seen these idiots think, ever...
Tamaki: So today we will start with our four interviews to determine the traits of our contestants. Then we will move onto a special guest. Lets start with Mr Kirkland! Mr Kirkland, tell us, why do you think YOU should win the contest?
Arthur:well...I AM a very good-looking lad as everyone used to say...*sparkles suddenly* and I'm also good with children..I mean come on, I raised Matthew from Canada and America too

Fangirls: he's right! *squeal*
Arthur: ...and I can whip up exquisite magic in the kitchen...so vote for me ladies!
With a Victorian bow Arthur leaves the stage.

Tamaki: Mr Beilschmidt, why would you say that you should be the winner of this contest?
Ludwig: ermm...ah...(verdammnt) I'm fond of pets, especially dogs...I have three dogs called Blackie, Berlitz and Aster. And I'm very effiecient and I'll always get the job done..and I can bak - NEIN SORRY I can lift weights too!
Fangirls: not to mention his IRRESTIBLE VOICE!

Tamaki: And we also have an EXCLUSIVE shot of Mr Beilschmidt with his hair down, taken by none other than our photojournalist Kiku Honda!
Fangirls: EEEHHHH!!!
Ludwig:...I KNEW that man was up to no good when he looked so innocent!
Tamaki: Okay, now lets get onto Mr Carriedo! Mr Carriedo, why should YOU win this contest?
Antonio: Hello! Coming form the land of sunshine, food and football Antonio! I think I should win because I'm funny, and I'm always smiling! I might not be that successful in finacial matters and such, and I'm a bit too easy-going but I can GUARANTEE a smile on your face - why, even little Romano smiles when he sees me :') *tears of happiness start rolling down Antonio's cheeks*

(picture is actually drawn by Himaruya-sensei)
Romano (sitting in the audience): That's a lie! I DO NOT LIKE YOU!


Interval ensues while fangirls pinch Romano's cheeks.

Tamaki: And now for Mr Braginski! Mr Braginski, tell us why you should win this contest!
Ivan: You will make me win da, or else...KOLKOLKOLKOKOLKOLKOLKOLKOKLKOL! And anyway, I'm handsome, funny and a really nice guy da!
The Baltic nations shiver i the audience.
Ivan: right, Latvia da?
Latvia: yessssss :'(
Tamaki: here is a picture of how Ivan likes to celebrate new year's day!

Author: errmmm...that's a bad influence Tamaki!
 BUT WHO CARES IT BRINGS PUBLICITY!
Tamaki: Hai! Now we move onto the final segment of today's show..featuring a very special guest: Ian Kirkland from SCOTLAND!

(on NO ACCOUNT am I on the side of smoking. This is only a character trait.)
Ian: 'Allo lassies, 'ow are we all todai?
Tamaki: Who do you think should win, Mr Kirkland?
Ian: we-ll, my wee lad brother is in the show, so maybe I should go for 'im, but to me the dude from Spain seems the best option..or maybe the uptight bairn from Germany...of course I should win rilly..
Tamaki: what about me? *looks hopeful*
Ian: *looks Tamaki over* No. Just no.
(I'm really sorry that I butchered his Scottish accent this badly..I'm not too good at this yet =='')

And today's exclusive headlines: Fowl Wedding Reduces the Mighty Gilbert to Tears!

In an exclusive interview with the bridegroom Gilbrid, he said 'PIYOPIYO PIYO! Cheepchip, piyo-cheep Gilrbird, piyo Gilbert piyopiyi!! (HOW DARE MASTER STOP ME AND MY DARLING GIRLBIRD FORM GETTING MARRIED? I have ever right to do so, and what's more I'm gonna make Gilbert pay for the honeymoon expenses!'

Please do vote for the finals and I do not own ANYTHING of Hetalia and I did not draw any of the pictures you see; I got them from Zerchan and google images and whatnot. Thank you!


6 comments:

ReikoLuvz, ♥ said...

España por la victoria!

Cash said...

Lo sé, pero me gusta Alemania también ... ==''
MI QUERIDA ESPANA!*se desmaya*

Jenny said...

Germany!!

Cash said...

Hello Ms Jenny, thank you for visiting my blog!I really appreciate it- yep HANDS IN THE AIR FOR DEUTSCHLAND! Tell me, why do you like Germany?

Takachi Hatekaze said...

RUSSIA FOR THE WIN!!! GO RUSSIA!!! ( i have no idea how i got on this page, but...) RUSSSSIIIIIAAAAAA

Cash said...

After seing your comment Hatekaze - san, I KOL'd :)
The competition is over, however people voted for Russia a lot and it was a close competition!
Next year Russia will be in the running again :)
Thank you for visiting my blog! I hope to see you around the site soon