All I did today was study history.
Now come on, I admit history is awesome but seriously? Two history assessments coming up...urghh
I gt really bored while studying history today and decided to do what you see below:
Maybe it'll help if you click on the image as the writing is really tiny....
So for the initiation into awesomeness for those people who may not know the story, Mary of Scots wanted the English crown but her cousin Elizabeth the first of course didn't want to give it to her (cat-fight?) Now, Mary was a Catholic, and the Catholics in England wanted Mary to be their queen instead of Elizabeth. Elizabeth therefore wanted Mary to at least marry a Protestant husband which she hoped would loosen her grip on the English throne. However, Mary fell in love with the Catholic Lord Darnley, and married him, passionately in love (read: lust) only to find out what a good-for-nothing twerp he was. For all he really wanted was to be king. And drink. Lots of it.
Young love. It never ends in a good way.
And the most ironic thing is, ye'd think we'd learn from history...
Speaking of love, have you ever heard the song 'Last Christmas' by Wham! and later covered by Ashley Tisdale, Cascada etc?
The lyrics go: 'last Christmas, I gave you my heart, the very next day, you gave it away...' It's one of the best love songs I've heard, and that's saying something as I usually despise those.
I remember a young gentleman attempting to perform this song once. He was so into it, the performance I mean, and his face had the expression of Romeo when he first saw Juliet, and maybe the thousand other girls he 'fell in lurve' with before. The young gentleman in question had his nose tilted towards the heavens. Maybe he was doing so in a state of dreamy semi-consciousness, or he was just sniffing the air because the sewer seemed to be overflowing - I don't know which.
Anyway, he starts singing, and like the true Casanova he is, he does not fail to clasp his chest meaningfully.
Only it looked like he was having an acute case of stomachache, judging from his expression and the way he was clutching his tummy.
My kind and gentle soul was stirred by the display of physical pain being defeated by the airy wings of love, and I knew, in that moment, I had to help this poor soul.
I promptly responded with an emotional 'YOU TWAT, YOUR HEART IS HERE!' and hit him on the arm in a fit of pity.
Maybe this is the reason why no one bothers to sing songs with the word 'heart' in front of me.
Here's the video: I promise, it's a pretty good song.
.....
Today Parsa was appalled at how I teased her for liking Hetalia England (Artie the Shortie). So to prove myself right, I wanted to go onto the Hetalia wiki to find out his exact height...but damn! Their server was down..although I'd hazard a guess that he's a bit taller than half of Prussia's height.
At least I didn't think once about Herr Spanien today at all :3
Success! I have finally mastered the art of focusing my mind onto important matters! But then...now I just thought of Herr Spanien, so technically I failed...gulp.
Not going too good with the news channel...it's -1 to 0 news today.
Now come on, I admit history is awesome but seriously? Two history assessments coming up...urghh
I gt really bored while studying history today and decided to do what you see below:
Maybe it'll help if you click on the image as the writing is really tiny....
So for the initiation into awesomeness for those people who may not know the story, Mary of Scots wanted the English crown but her cousin Elizabeth the first of course didn't want to give it to her (cat-fight?) Now, Mary was a Catholic, and the Catholics in England wanted Mary to be their queen instead of Elizabeth. Elizabeth therefore wanted Mary to at least marry a Protestant husband which she hoped would loosen her grip on the English throne. However, Mary fell in love with the Catholic Lord Darnley, and married him, passionately in love (read: lust) only to find out what a good-for-nothing twerp he was. For all he really wanted was to be king. And drink. Lots of it.
Young love. It never ends in a good way.
And the most ironic thing is, ye'd think we'd learn from history...
Speaking of love, have you ever heard the song 'Last Christmas' by Wham! and later covered by Ashley Tisdale, Cascada etc?
The lyrics go: 'last Christmas, I gave you my heart, the very next day, you gave it away...' It's one of the best love songs I've heard, and that's saying something as I usually despise those.
I remember a young gentleman attempting to perform this song once. He was so into it, the performance I mean, and his face had the expression of Romeo when he first saw Juliet, and maybe the thousand other girls he 'fell in lurve' with before. The young gentleman in question had his nose tilted towards the heavens. Maybe he was doing so in a state of dreamy semi-consciousness, or he was just sniffing the air because the sewer seemed to be overflowing - I don't know which.
Anyway, he starts singing, and like the true Casanova he is, he does not fail to clasp his chest meaningfully.
Only it looked like he was having an acute case of stomachache, judging from his expression and the way he was clutching his tummy.
My kind and gentle soul was stirred by the display of physical pain being defeated by the airy wings of love, and I knew, in that moment, I had to help this poor soul.
I promptly responded with an emotional 'YOU TWAT, YOUR HEART IS HERE!' and hit him on the arm in a fit of pity.
Maybe this is the reason why no one bothers to sing songs with the word 'heart' in front of me.
Here's the video: I promise, it's a pretty good song.
.....
Today Parsa was appalled at how I teased her for liking Hetalia England (Artie the Shortie). So to prove myself right, I wanted to go onto the Hetalia wiki to find out his exact height...but damn! Their server was down..although I'd hazard a guess that he's a bit taller than half of Prussia's height.
At least I didn't think once about Herr Spanien today at all :3
Success! I have finally mastered the art of focusing my mind onto important matters! But then...now I just thought of Herr Spanien, so technically I failed...gulp.
Not going too good with the news channel...it's -1 to 0 news today.


No comments:
Post a Comment