Good day to everyone today, and welcome to our short arrangement today in which I am pleased to announce the results of the Mr Congeniality Contest 2011!
We have had a pretty close competition, especially between our top two finalists...
The crown wil be awarded by our King of Publicity and Awesomeness, Mr Gilbert Beilschmidt!
King Gilbert: I am sooo awesome :D So tday I shall be awarding the crown to....
*drumroll*
...........
ME!
So I'll take pictures of my awesome self, and then we can sign autographs!
Shutttup Gilbert! You're not even in the competition! You were voted out!
For heavens sake I'll announce.
The winner of this year's contest is Spain!
Spain: yay! Thank you thank you!
Author: Mr Carredio will recieve a years' worth of tomatoes delivered to him ever week and he will be on the Wall of Fame :) Congratulations!
Arthur: what...I didn't WIN??? ARGHH THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!
Author: But Mr Kirklan, you will recieve a year's worth of tea so it's all good!
Arthur: Phew!
And now for our next attraction of the week, a musical show!
Because Spain has won the contest below is a video clip from Eurovision 2010: Spain!
...
On an unrelated note, netball suddenly became a whole lot more awesome when I realised the netballs were of a brand called 'Gilbert'.
So that concludes this little arrangement for my blog folks! I'd really love feedback, and any ideas about what I could do next are most welcome, thank you!
We have had a pretty close competition, especially between our top two finalists...
The crown wil be awarded by our King of Publicity and Awesomeness, Mr Gilbert Beilschmidt!
King Gilbert: I am sooo awesome :D So tday I shall be awarding the crown to....
*drumroll*
...........
ME!
So I'll take pictures of my awesome self, and then we can sign autographs!
Shutttup Gilbert! You're not even in the competition! You were voted out!
For heavens sake I'll announce.
The winner of this year's contest is Spain!
Spain: yay! Thank you thank you!
Author: Mr Carredio will recieve a years' worth of tomatoes delivered to him ever week and he will be on the Wall of Fame :) Congratulations!
Arthur: what...I didn't WIN??? ARGHH THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!
Author: But Mr Kirklan, you will recieve a year's worth of tea so it's all good!
Arthur: Phew!
And now for our next attraction of the week, a musical show!
Because Spain has won the contest below is a video clip from Eurovision 2010: Spain!
...
On an unrelated note, netball suddenly became a whole lot more awesome when I realised the netballs were of a brand called 'Gilbert'.
So that concludes this little arrangement for my blog folks! I'd really love feedback, and any ideas about what I could do next are most welcome, thank you!







No comments:
Post a Comment