Monday, March 14, 2011

Sweet Enough To Eat

Today yours truly didn't do much good in this world ...
Unfortunately snapped at Emma :( but in my awesome British accent :D Sorry Emma...
Basically turned into a good child for most of the day and studied and worked hard and even after-hours :)
Thanks to Rachel who stayed with me! But then I dropped my awesome green calculator magically and it disappeared for a while until I found it.
So much work on my hands at the moment! ==''
I really wish I had one of those birds to pick my awesome calculator up.
By the way, anything or anyone that comes into contact with me is AWESOME, except when I deem them un-awesome :)
So here I am, taking a well - deserved break now, and writing this! Actually...

Actually its NOT well-deserved..no, it is...and I suppose I havn't been having the time of my life lately... I'm a bit confused as to what to do with a certain someone. Really, boys are strange and unnatural creatures ==''

And welcome, myself, to the age of All-Nighters! You know, when you stay up late working, you feel this insane and almost spiritual sense that you are working towards one ultimate goal that will stay with you for life...oops wait, I think that was just ABBA crooning on the computer going 'Money money, money, in a rich man's world.'
Yep...so I took a leaf out of another certain person's book and stayed up till 2am and almost DIED of sleepiness.

I suppose the plus side is that I'm still awesome - Yay! But you know..it's kind of hard to retain my awesome spirit like this...
It's like...I know I'm not awesome, but it's something that keeps my spirits up, thinking 'I AM AWESOME.' I admit, it's a pretty narrcissistic motto, but hey *shrugs* it's my way. Don't worry, I'm not that full of myself :)

But I reckon the ONE thing that made me laugh today was that someone I know called me a 'sweet and nice' person. And then had the cheek to go 'I'm not flirting.'
What.
Just WHAT.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *tears in my eyes from laughing* and then they say 'even your enemy won't say anthing else about you...' Hello...you've known me for ages, and how can you SAY something like that? I'm not sweet, okay? And I'd prefer to not be 'sweet', thanks. I don't fancy being eaten by swarms of ants or any other creatures. And, thanks for making my day. That 'I'm not flirting' quote is now the quote of the year :)
I've also embarked on my 'project of the week' - learn the AWESOME Scottish accent! First day was mostly a fail, but hey-at least I got the rrrrrolled rrrrrs. I'm just worried that when I have a speech, maybe in the future, the Scottish accent will stick and I won't be able to revert back to my original British accent.

<3

...
I can't believe these disasters that are befalling Japan! :( It's really sad...we hope they can recover quickly...

No comments: