Thursday, March 31, 2011

Manners Begin in the Family

Today was a nice day.
Mainly because I was happy without cake.
Oh wait - I DID have cake! Damn I forgot ==''
However, nothing remotely funny happened today. Oh and 'Mother dearest' adopted me alongside Rachel, who already was an adopted child, albeit a very unruly one.
Have a look at our first meal together as a family!



A nice, happy scene :)

'Mother dearest' gorges into some juicy fruit with a remarkable lack of table manners.

I decide to instruct new Mother dearest upon table manners but I forgot to swallow my chips before I did so.
I'm sorry that it's not as funny as the ones I did before but this was the funniest thing that happened today so..*shrugs*
Keep visiting!

6 comments:

ReikoLuvz, ♥ said...

Not funny man. You could have done Mom squirting the orange juice into Dad's eyes! D:

I think there was something else that was funny but I forgot... :/

Cash said...

Mother didn't squirt any orange juice into anyone's eyes!
That was the only vaguely funny thing today :\

ReikoLuvz, ♥ said...

Ofcuz she did. She was eating an orange and Nettie was like "OH!" and we found out that the juice flew...

Yahhh I guess...... there were some times where you randomly broke out into retarded laughter but...
DO THE BREAK UP/UNREQUITED LOVE/FAILURE IN LOVE ADVICE~

And maybe you could do a Patrick some time...

someone somewhere said...

Whats a Patrick O.o

ReikoLuvz, ♥ said...

She owes me a drawing of Patrick Star from Spongebob >:D

someone somewhere said...

BAHAHAHA!!!!! LOL I have a Tamaki Suou.. I'm sooo happpyyy!!! ^^