One word of advice for the reader:
Please, under no circumstances, get too involved in singing a song.
This is to save yourself from potential embarrassment and ridicule, and also from possible smacking from little monsters/friends...
We were a happy, healthy group of people who liked singing, and on a dreadful and disgusting day, we huddled into a room to warm ourselves with the joy of music.
This is what we were doing.
Please, under no circumstances, get too involved in singing a song.
This is to save yourself from potential embarrassment and ridicule, and also from possible smacking from little monsters/friends...
We were a happy, healthy group of people who liked singing, and on a dreadful and disgusting day, we huddled into a room to warm ourselves with the joy of music.
This is what we were doing.
Yes, yours truly was being awesome as usual, until we reached the very end of that particular song.
Immediately, as if by a cue from a divine power, an unsociable atmosphere settled in the room.
And then fortunately/unfortunately the tea kicked in....
...which led to the inevitable.
...
Today was kind of uneventful, did a speech and stuff. Finally finished the report, and yours truly is almost free!
Today, just after asking Sarah whether she was going to come to a thing, I asked Emma the same question.
Me: Emma, are you coming?
Emma: HAHAHAHAH *mindless giggling*
Me: for heavens, sake start acting sensibly and answer my question, are you coming?
Emma: *more mindless giggling*
Me: (losing my temper): really kids nowdays...
Emma: *recovers herself* nah, I'm not the type to go to stuff...maybe I'll just come at home HAHAHAHAHA *more mindless giggling*
Me: You weird child! Stop laughing! Even if you don't want to come for me, at least come for Rachel! She'll like it!
Emma almost succeeds in passing out from mindless laughter. And all I see when I look to Sarah for help is a Russia-face. I swear I saw the purple aura emanating from her!





2 comments:
OMG WTF LOL. YOU TELLING ME THE SHORTENED STORY AFTER ENGLISH WAS ALREADY BAD ENOUGH. NOW YOU SAY "Even if you don't want to come for me, at least come for Rachel! She'll like it!" OMFG WTF. WTF LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. SO WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHIT I NEARLY DIED FROM LAUGHTER
oh come on - it wasn't THAT wrong..
and anyway I didn't even understand it was wrong for the first 10 mins
and really, I didn't even mean it that way!
Post a Comment