Friday, March 18, 2011

Raindrops

My awesomeness was so-so today.
The morning was as all mornings go...boring and sleepy..
In history we were supposed to do our notes for the test. Turned out Emma already DID her notes, page after page. I have to do something to stop my awesomeness from infecting everyone around me!
Today I learnt that Emma is a pro and seems to enjoy playing Sally's Salon and giggling insanely every time she gets a new spa station. Hmm.

..............

It's a game where you basically run a little salon, cut people's hair dye their hair and shape their eyebrows. It's stupid and pointless. And it's dreadfully FUN. I wish I could really do haircuts-I'd never be broke again :') *heavenly music*

I started my notes because I'm such a ner-sorry, intellectual badass. I'd better get a move on them soon..
Tday I didn't recite my one hour of Scottish to Rachel :( not to worry, I'm improving rapidly! Must be my awesomeness that's speeding me on.
T came online and I really wanted to talk to her but the evil hobo left me in the lurch :'( It's like:
Me:Hi
T: hiiiii. Okay bye.
T is offline.

Honestly, it amazes me how when you need someone to talk to they seem to gain immense pleasure in abandoning ye'.
Today I was inboxing Rachel and then I made the stupidest spelling mistakes. I spellt 'grocery' 'grocey' and not only that I spelt it in capital letters - eek!
 Attempted to play 'boys-boys-boys' with Ludwig but everytime I started I got this feeling of a vindictive aura telling me 'go study German, ye' twat.' So I sat on the bed with my Deustch stuff and was asleep in five minutes.

Of course it's only natural Ludwig doesn't like me playing 'boys-boys-boys'-I'll bet he's jealous. :p  Nah...he's a great friend.
Yesterday I was talking to Ludwig how my life was currently on horrid overload from work and random other issues. Ludwig doesn't tend to say much - he's an object of few words. But the look he gave me seemed to say 'Love, suck it up.'
How rude!

Urk..I really should make this phonecall but I'm too lazy, plus it's so disappointing sometimes...do ye' ever get the feeling that you're an outsider? I do, when I call F over there... she never says it like this and I know she never thinks of it like this, but to me it's like 'yes, it's so much fun in my world, but you're not here, so your loss...'
Life gets horrid sometimes, and I hate myself for saying this when I know there are people who are have so much more reason to say this.
Mabe I'm too judgemental of my friends and the people around me. Maybe I trust too much. Or too little.

It's always like-either I'm misunderstood, or I misunderstand them.
I'll say something to you though. Yeah, those people who call me overly realistic, depressing and NEGATIVE.
Try trusting someone and believing in something, and then having that belief trashed. Not too easy to handle now, is it?
And secondly, bubbly, cute and cheerful- is overrated. If you want a barbie doll, go buy one and stop complaining that I'm too dull and serious.
Trust - it's like a clean sheet of paper. Once it's crumpled you can try all you might to smoothen it out again, but it'll never become the same again.
It seems to be raining..I wish someone would run to me and hug me..

Urgh, headache...
Cheerio, folks.

3 comments:

ReikoLuvz, ♥ said...

Awww *virtual hugz*

Cash said...

ach, thanks lassie :) *hugs back* Ye'r awesome too ye' know

ReikoLuvz, ♥ said...

Oh, but of course I am. *flips hair*

Jks I am modest. Unlike SOMEONE. :D