Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Matchmaking Game (With No Name)



Today me and Rachel played that game..you know...THAT game, darn I just realized that it doesn't even have a name!

Well, we played the game where you write down three types of guys you want to get, three modes of transport, three places to live and you draw a spiral. Then you stop drawing the spiral when you feel like it, and the other person counts the spaces in the spiral. Then they basically predict which guy, what house and what mode of transport you end up with.

It was a ridiculous game. We were studying atoms on the periodic table.
Rachel: I'll draw this table up *starts drawing up a random table*
Me: Huh? You're drawing your periodic table up so you can memorize it? Oooh!
Rachel: *finishes drawing table* Choose a guy.
Me: Wait, I don't recall the periodic table helping people in their love lives...aww we're going to play that game! Eeeh!

Rachel had choices that probably encompasses two guys she knew and then I suggested Spain boy , but then we got into a debate about how Spain Boy wasn't actually a bad choice. So, to make the game more interesting we decided to change Spain Boy's initials SB to 'Sweaty - Handed boy'.
I started to count the squares on the chart, and this is what happened:
When the results came out though...

I was so jealous of her getting Spain Boy as a result that I went into hyperventilation mode. I WANTED HER TO GET SWEATY HANDED BOY so badly!All for nothing.
I also just realized that every time I'm typing 'Spain Boy', I keep on typing 'Pain' boy...I wonder if this is a sign?
Honestly. Why oh why am I stuck with the jerk and torn shoes at the end?
Ah well, at least I got my beach resort :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The game is called 'MASH' cos usually you do Mansion, Apartment, Shack and House at the top of the page and then 4 guys, 4 modes of transport, 4 jobs, and 4 numbers for children. :) Just thought I'd let you know. And I laugh at all the SB stuff :D
Becky

Cash said...

Hello Becky :D

YOU FINALLY CAME TO MY AWESOME BLOG :) You're awesome!

I never knew it actually had a name. Rachel wasn't too keen on the children but I got my twins with the bowl cuts in the end :)
And I already have their dance moves choreographed
Thank you >:D