Tuesday, March 29, 2011

No Postage Required


Today was majorly uneventful.

Choir (hand movement galore and victimization for shortness =='')
And then it was the usual.
However Rachel and Ashleigh and the other commerce randoms had their Market Day today :)
Yours truly had cake, ice cream and cold pasta. Ooh, and cordial and jelly. I feel fulfilled!
Also, yours truly was web - surfing, and I came across an old post from Funimations Hetalia Fan Card Campaign...and wondered, why not try something like that?
It's basically you write a letter addressed to your favorite character in Hetalia, but maybe I can expand it to any character in anime? That would be interesting to do with fellow Hetalia fans.

Also, came across this little tidbit that might cause some thinking to occur. You know, letters, although some might call them archaic are very special; well at least to me. The worst letter I've ever had was written on the worst imaginable paper possible, and it went 'Hi, are you surprised to see this letter?' And then it went in brackets '('Darn, this idiot just keeps yah-yah-yahing!' - Yes this is what I think YOU'RE thinking at my letter!)' Honestly.
I still have the letter. I expect to be able to keep it in a museum in a few years time(it's written on parchment like paper that is liable to break into flakes any time). People from far and wide will come to see the 'Letter that Is Still Here'.

The 30 Day Letter Challenge Day 1 — Your Best Friend
Day 2 — Your Crush
Day 3 — Your parents
Day 4 — Your sibling (or closest relative)
Day 5 — Your dreams
Day 6 — A stranger
Day 7 — Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush
Day 8 — Your favourite internet friend
Day 9 — Someone you wish you could meet
Day 10 — Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to
Day 11 — A Deceased person you wish you could talk to
Day 12 — The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain
Day 13 — Someone you wish could forgive you
Day 14 — Someone you've drifted away from
Day 15 — The person you miss the most
Day 16 — Someone that’s not in your state/country
Day 17 — Someone from your childhood
Day 18 — The person that you wish you could be
Day 19 — Someone that pesters your mind—good or bad
Day 20 — The one that broke your heart the hardest
Day 21 — Someone you judged by their first impression
Day 22 — Someone you want to give a second chance to
Day 23 — The last person you kissed
Day 24 — The person that gave you your favourite memory
Day 25 — The person you know that is going through the worst of times
Day 26 — The last person you made a pinky promise to
Day 27 — The friendliest person you knew for only one day
Day 28 — Someone that changed your life
Day 29 — The person that you want tell everything to, but too afraid to
Day 30 — Your reflection in the mirror



It looks interesting - maybe I should give it a try :) Although it might be a fail too..
Honestly, don't phrase your love letters like the one below.
'Dear X, you may not know the attraction I feel towards you, but here you have it - I DO indeed feel attracted to you. 
Okay now get out of my life (female dog)
Yours truly,
Y'







2 comments:

K. said...

Ooooh I love things like this. 'X things in Y days' are fun to do for some reason, I think I just like the feeling of 'Yeah, I did X for Y whole days in a row! :D'

Possibly stealing this challenge (:

someone somewhere said...

I wanna do this.. I will try hee hee ^^