Today I am stressing out...and that for me is enough reason to furthur stress out.
MATHS TEST TOMORROW *faints*
It's scary because my awesomeness always prevents me from stressing out for anything, and that's why when I start to get stressed out I know that something's wrong :(
....today...
...stayed after hours to practice maths. Me and Emma had an agreement that if I helped her with the English speech she'd help me with math. So yes, I spent about half an hour eplaining how Oedipus was the Gossip Girl/Glee of the ancient Greek years and how Death of a Salesman blew a revolutionary wind into the area of tragedy etc etcetera. And of course that doesn't really help me get rid of the nagging feeling that I need to get a move on that one too. There were so many people doing math that it scared me to death...
Emma spent time explaining random questions I couldn't do in the maths book, but at first she was horrid at it. Of course - very few people are as awesome as me when it comes to tuition :p
But then she started being awesome at it. My awesome aura must be contaigious.
Today I'm a bit disheartened as the only class I had with Rachel was English and I didn't get the chance to recite my one hour of Scottish as I have prescribed me'self :( She's REALLY encouraging :)
Music needs work...urrghh, and so does German, History (times two), science, PDHPE and lets not forget English...*gulp*
I wonder when I'll get some actually PURE, GOOD news...
Not too amused with the antics of a certain someone...for heavens sake, can't people stop chasing members of the opposite gender for even a MONTH?
And of course...It's Romano's and Italy's birthday today!
BUON COMPLEANNO! <3
MATHS TEST TOMORROW *faints*
It's scary because my awesomeness always prevents me from stressing out for anything, and that's why when I start to get stressed out I know that something's wrong :(
....today...
...stayed after hours to practice maths. Me and Emma had an agreement that if I helped her with the English speech she'd help me with math. So yes, I spent about half an hour eplaining how Oedipus was the Gossip Girl/Glee of the ancient Greek years and how Death of a Salesman blew a revolutionary wind into the area of tragedy etc etcetera. And of course that doesn't really help me get rid of the nagging feeling that I need to get a move on that one too. There were so many people doing math that it scared me to death...
Emma spent time explaining random questions I couldn't do in the maths book, but at first she was horrid at it. Of course - very few people are as awesome as me when it comes to tuition :p
But then she started being awesome at it. My awesome aura must be contaigious.
Today I'm a bit disheartened as the only class I had with Rachel was English and I didn't get the chance to recite my one hour of Scottish as I have prescribed me'self :( She's REALLY encouraging :)
Music needs work...urrghh, and so does German, History (times two), science, PDHPE and lets not forget English...*gulp*
I wonder when I'll get some actually PURE, GOOD news...
Not too amused with the antics of a certain someone...for heavens sake, can't people stop chasing members of the opposite gender for even a MONTH?
And of course...It's Romano's and Italy's birthday today!
BUON COMPLEANNO! <3


5 comments:
I know waht you mean. School is literally killing me and I'm starting to think that 2012 isn't such a bad idea after all -_-
We have a life...exams do not.
You have to do a post with a Scottish accent. Even better, do a vlog. :D
DO IT OR DIE.
(Roughly translates to: Do it or I will not get you cake) -w-
Reikoluvz...what's a vlog? *confused*
KEEEKIII! I want some! You have to gimme cake! I've been a good child and you should reward me...(darn I feel hungray *yawn* just woke up from a nice nap)
It's video blogging - you make a video instead of typing it all out. O:
Post a Comment