Saturday, March 26, 2011

Shimeji Invasion and Tea Stains ==''

In a mostly uneventful history lesson, I noticed Sarah's computer screen was oddly littered with little Hetalia characters running and crawling around on - screen.
I HAD to have those.
Apparently they were called shimeji and had been around for quite a while (heavens, I feel SLOW)
So, about a few hours later I was swooning at the computer screen at Prussia and Spain's cuteness.
Only they seemed to be reproducing at a RAPID rate.I left my desk to get cake, and when I came back, this is what I found:
I know. Prussia+skydiving=AWESOME.
Also...
I believe I should refrain from drinking so much tea - because I was DRUNK on tea yesterday and went from crazy to bipolar to a blob of cells. This is what happened in Science yesterday:
then a minute later...
...which ended in...
Undoubtedly Rachel wasn't very pleased...
But tea is GOOD!...My highest number was 6 cups during a woeful exam period...I never slept that night.
Damn... I just spillt bloody tea on the carpet. Anyone know a quick way of getting rid of it?




2 comments:

ReikoLuvz, ♥ said...

WTF LOLOLOLOL. I LITERALLY ROFL-ED AFTER LOOKING AT YOUR DRAWINGS. :D

Cash said...

EEEEE Macarena
I know - my awesomeness does tend to have that effect on people :)
Thank you~