Hello fellow otaku base, and welcome to the SEMIFINALS of the Mr Congeniality Contest! You will be pleased to know that we have three semifinalists from our previous rounds as well as some other new contestants, who will appear due to popular demand! Please give a hand for Arthur Kirkland from England, Ludwig Beilschmidt from Germany and Gilbert Beilschmidt form Prussia - who have all made it into the semi-final round!...click on the title to read on!
Fangirls: OOOH competition between brothers?? *shifty eyes*
Author: So please welcome to the stage today's first gentleman...IVAN BRAGINSKI from Russia!
A few minutes pass.
Author: ermm...Mr Braginski?
Ivan: neh...Sorry, I was cuddling my vodka and fell asleep, da, Sorry da!.....become one with me da!
Author:...I'll pass, thank you *sweatdrops*
Fangirls: awww, WE don't mind becoming one with you Mr Braginski...;)
Author: *shoves fangirls away* okay that's enough. Mr Braginski, please tell us about how you made the headlines in both the French and British newspapers!
(why did Russia dive?)
Russia: oh the media, da, they like to twist simple facts into utter nonsense da! Here is the REAL REASON why I dived, da
Ivan: Vodka gives me wings da! And I understand snow better than anyone else da!
Author: ermmm okay...now tell us about you and Arthur's Busby's chair.
Ivan: I don't understand that British boy, da...he brings this chair, and I sit down, and then he freaked out with those massive eyebrows almost popping off his face da!
Author: awww Arthur, don't worry, we love you!
Ivan: Yes Arthur I love you too da, now become one with me da? <3
Everyone in the room shivers....
Suddenly the door bursts open as a girl with long platinum hair jumps in screaming 'BROTHER!' sending Ivan cowering to the corner..
Natalia: Brother....~I have come to marry you...the door and the guard that was seperating us have both been defeated...now NOTHING can stop us from becomig UNITED!
A persistent moaning which sounds suspiciously like the guard is issuing from the door. An evil purple aura emanates form Natalia Braginski.
Ivan: Help da! I have to escape; here, take this photo I was wanting to show these ladies, da (motions towards the fangirls) Goodbye da!
Ivan runs away, mercifully for us, followed by a very scary Natalia.
Author: phew...*ticks Ivan off the list* here is the photo of Mr Braginski's cat!
Author: AWWW! Okay, now please welcome Mr VASH ZWINGLI who is representing the land of awesome chocolate and cheese, Switzerland!
Vash: um...I only came here because...because..well..
Fangirls; COME ON, SPIT IT OUT!
Vash: I ONLY CAME HERE BECAUSE THIS IS LILI'S FAVOURITE SHOW!
Author and fangirls: HAHAHAHA knew we'd get it out of you eventually :p
Author: So tell us about your daily life, Mr Zwingli.
Vash: *scratches hair, causing thousands of flashes to erupt* I wake up, and then me and Lili have breakfast together on the hill, and then I go for training. I sign papers and reply to letters, and keep that idiot Gilbert and his chick off my property. I keep a lookout for Lili and also watch out for that idiot Feliciano in case he streaks naked over my property and destroys Lili's innocence.And by the way, I hate everyone except Lili, so STAY AWAY!
Author: ...speaking of her innocence, *shivers at Vash's angry stare* we have just received a photo from Lili Zwingli!
Vash: AIYEEEH WHEN DID SHE TAKE THIS???
Author: LOL Vash, what's with your GOAT? It reminds me of a goat who was once my best friend...*sob...THE GOAT WHO DIED WAAAHHH!
Fangirls and Vash stare at the author who continues to cry rivers.
Vash: tissue?
Author glares at Vash.
Author: HOW DARE YOU PRANCE AROUND WITH A GOAT WHEN I DON'T HAVE A GOAT???
Vash runs away.
Author: HMPH...here is a picture of that evil goat - prancing - idiot
Fangirls: *MASSIVE NOSEBLEED*We wonder what shampoo he uses...
Author: Okay, now for our last guest...please welcome Antonio Fernandez Carriedo from Spain, also the winner of the 2010 FIFA World Cup!
Fangirls: MARRY ME ANTONIO! I'LL COOK TOMATOES FOR EVERY MEAL AND GROW TOMATOES TOO!
Antonio: hahaha everyone likes me for some reason! Somehow, the turtles like me too!
An awkward turtle moment ensues as the fangirls get Russia - auras and each harbours the pet idea of destroying the offending turtle.
Author: So Antonio, tell us about Paul the octopus and how he predicted that you would win the World Cup
Antonio: as we all know, Spain is an awesome place for football! We were good anyway, but as you might agree, a 'prediction' boosts our morale and we won! Hurray for EspaƱa!
Here is a comic I found on Zerochan illustrating Gilbert's (from Germany) attemps at predicting a win too...as we all know, Germany is famous for its strong football team too. The comic is probably too small to read so please click on the picture to view it in a larger size, thank you!
but of course the end amounted to this...
(text reads: I love you)
Note that Paul was actually a GERMAN octopus...
A ping! sound is heard, heralding a new email.
Author: Our in -house photojournalist Kiku Honda from Japan is reporting back with an EXCLUSIVE shot of our guest!
Author: (what IS IT with Francis and Gilbert's faces? Or rather...their lack of faces...)
Fangirls: Antonio..do you wear boxers like that all the time *creepy faces*
Antonio: Yep! *inability to read atmosphere as an elderly lady faints after seeing the 'exclusive' photo.
Author: That is all for today, people! Stay tuned for the next installment of the Mr Congeniality Contest!
and here is a picture of Romano and Feliciano exhibiting brotherly love...ah, aren't they just KAWAII?
(all pictures taken from Zerochan and google images)
Fangirls: OOOH competition between brothers?? *shifty eyes*
Author: So please welcome to the stage today's first gentleman...IVAN BRAGINSKI from Russia!
A few minutes pass.
Author: ermm...Mr Braginski?
(Text reads: Prussia was here)
Author: WHAT IS THIS?? MR BRAGINSKI, YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP! (I so WILL NOT envy Gilbert when Ivan finds him)Ivan: neh...Sorry, I was cuddling my vodka and fell asleep, da, Sorry da!.....become one with me da!
Author:...I'll pass, thank you *sweatdrops*
Fangirls: awww, WE don't mind becoming one with you Mr Braginski...;)
Author: *shoves fangirls away* okay that's enough. Mr Braginski, please tell us about how you made the headlines in both the French and British newspapers!
(why did Russia dive?)
Russia: oh the media, da, they like to twist simple facts into utter nonsense da! Here is the REAL REASON why I dived, da
Ivan: Vodka gives me wings da! And I understand snow better than anyone else da!
Author: ermmm okay...now tell us about you and Arthur's Busby's chair.
Ivan: I don't understand that British boy, da...he brings this chair, and I sit down, and then he freaked out with those massive eyebrows almost popping off his face da!
Author: awww Arthur, don't worry, we love you!
Ivan: Yes Arthur I love you too da, now become one with me da? <3
Everyone in the room shivers....
Suddenly the door bursts open as a girl with long platinum hair jumps in screaming 'BROTHER!' sending Ivan cowering to the corner..
Natalia: Brother....~I have come to marry you...the door and the guard that was seperating us have both been defeated...now NOTHING can stop us from becomig UNITED!
A persistent moaning which sounds suspiciously like the guard is issuing from the door. An evil purple aura emanates form Natalia Braginski.
Ivan: Help da! I have to escape; here, take this photo I was wanting to show these ladies, da (motions towards the fangirls) Goodbye da!
Ivan runs away, mercifully for us, followed by a very scary Natalia.
Author: phew...*ticks Ivan off the list* here is the photo of Mr Braginski's cat!
Author: AWWW! Okay, now please welcome Mr VASH ZWINGLI who is representing the land of awesome chocolate and cheese, Switzerland!
Vash: um...I only came here because...because..well..
Fangirls; COME ON, SPIT IT OUT!
Vash: I ONLY CAME HERE BECAUSE THIS IS LILI'S FAVOURITE SHOW!
Author and fangirls: HAHAHAHA knew we'd get it out of you eventually :p
Author: So tell us about your daily life, Mr Zwingli.
Vash: *scratches hair, causing thousands of flashes to erupt* I wake up, and then me and Lili have breakfast together on the hill, and then I go for training. I sign papers and reply to letters, and keep that idiot Gilbert and his chick off my property. I keep a lookout for Lili and also watch out for that idiot Feliciano in case he streaks naked over my property and destroys Lili's innocence.And by the way, I hate everyone except Lili, so STAY AWAY!
Author: ...speaking of her innocence, *shivers at Vash's angry stare* we have just received a photo from Lili Zwingli!
Vash: AIYEEEH WHEN DID SHE TAKE THIS???
Author: LOL Vash, what's with your GOAT? It reminds me of a goat who was once my best friend...*sob...THE GOAT WHO DIED WAAAHHH!
Fangirls and Vash stare at the author who continues to cry rivers.
Vash: tissue?
Author glares at Vash.
Author: HOW DARE YOU PRANCE AROUND WITH A GOAT WHEN I DON'T HAVE A GOAT???
Vash runs away.
Author: HMPH...here is a picture of that evil goat - prancing - idiot
Fangirls: *MASSIVE NOSEBLEED*We wonder what shampoo he uses...
Author: Okay, now for our last guest...please welcome Antonio Fernandez Carriedo from Spain, also the winner of the 2010 FIFA World Cup!
Fangirls: MARRY ME ANTONIO! I'LL COOK TOMATOES FOR EVERY MEAL AND GROW TOMATOES TOO!
Antonio: hahaha everyone likes me for some reason! Somehow, the turtles like me too!
An awkward turtle moment ensues as the fangirls get Russia - auras and each harbours the pet idea of destroying the offending turtle.
Author: So Antonio, tell us about Paul the octopus and how he predicted that you would win the World Cup
Antonio: as we all know, Spain is an awesome place for football! We were good anyway, but as you might agree, a 'prediction' boosts our morale and we won! Hurray for EspaƱa!
Here is a comic I found on Zerochan illustrating Gilbert's (from Germany) attemps at predicting a win too...as we all know, Germany is famous for its strong football team too. The comic is probably too small to read so please click on the picture to view it in a larger size, thank you!
but of course the end amounted to this...
(text reads: I love you)
Note that Paul was actually a GERMAN octopus...
A ping! sound is heard, heralding a new email.
Author: Our in -house photojournalist Kiku Honda from Japan is reporting back with an EXCLUSIVE shot of our guest!
Author: (what IS IT with Francis and Gilbert's faces? Or rather...their lack of faces...)
Fangirls: Antonio..do you wear boxers like that all the time *creepy faces*
Antonio: Yep! *inability to read atmosphere as an elderly lady faints after seeing the 'exclusive' photo.
Author: That is all for today, people! Stay tuned for the next installment of the Mr Congeniality Contest!
and here is a picture of Romano and Feliciano exhibiting brotherly love...ah, aren't they just KAWAII?

(all pictures taken from Zerochan and google images)















1 comment:
ANTONIO FOR THE WIN! ♥
:D
Post a Comment