Hello people, and welcome to the second anifantastic installment of MR CONGENIALITY!
Author: Today we would like to welcome everyone's favourite useless boy...
Fangirls: who-who-who??
Author: This little laddie loves to give up...he loves art, and architecture....everyone, please welcome Feliciano Vargas, from North Italy!
Image taken from http://www.zerochan.net/North+Italy%2CSolo?q=North+Italy+solo&p=1
Feliciano: Ve ~ is this the pasta shop that the strange lady had told me about ve?
Author: Ermmm of course dearie! Now just sit down while the pasta is being cooked *sweatdrop*
Fangirls: *Collective sweatdrop*
Author: So Feliciano, tell us about your daily activities!
Feliciano: Okay ve! I wake up in the morning at around 10 am! Ludwig shakes me up, and then I take a shower.Then Ludwig pushes me and Kiku to train, and we run laps, but yesterday i saw this really cute kitty-cat and then it really liked me and then I saw a really pretty girl and I told her what a pretty dress she was wearing and then suddenly I smelt pasta bolognaise being cooked somewhere! Then I rushed into the nearest house to investigate where the lovely scent came form, but then I felt really sleepy and I fell asleep. And the netx thing I know, I woke up on the grass in front of Germany's place. Turns out it was time for my siesta!!!
Author and fangirls: ==''
(image taken from http://www.zerochan.net/350177 )
Author: Kiku Honda from Japan has kindly supplied us with a beautiful photo of this incident's resolution!
Fangirls: AWWW lets drop the boys and cuddle those KITTYS!
Feliciano: So anyway, and then I felt really happy and Germany was angry so he made me do work, but then I surprised him by making the cutest white flag out of those letters from Iggy! I wanted him to be happy, but he looked really annoyed...
(Image taken from http://brianandrew.wordpress.com/2009/12/11/hetalia-axis-powers-episode-46/ )
Feliciano: And then I went to sleep but I had a really scary dream ve ~! I dreamt that me and Germany were in this big German car and it was raining tomatoes and it was so crazy *sobs*
Fangirls: AWWWW don't cry little Feli! We all love you!
Author: *looks at watch* what happened then?
Feli: here I'll draw my dream ve ~
(image taken from http://www.zerochan.net/422736 .All credit to the person who actually drew it :) no credit to little Feli)
Feli: ...and Russia was in my dream too and he was so creepy! *sobs out loud*
Author: Ermm, okay Feli, I believe your time is up. Ciao!
Feli: ah...but where is my pasta? Pasta - pasta - pasta!
Author: ah...ermm...we delivered it to your house! Yes that's right! YOu should go home to eat it before it gets cold!
Feli: Okay bye!! And thank you!
Author: *sweatdrops* okay...done with that *crosses off name* now we shall call...Big Brother FRANCIS BONNEFOY from France onto the stage!
(Image taken from http://www.zerochan.net/413658 )
Francis: 'Allo mon amour!~ come to your oniii - san mon lapin <3
Author: *backs away* ermm, non.
France: Awww *mock sadness* but here, I made ze cofeee for zee Mademoiselle who is looking tres jolie today!
Author: Okay lets get down to business Monseiur Bonnefoy.
Francis: Zat ees Francis onii-san to you mon amour :)
Author: Okay, Francis onii -san. What do you feel very passionate about in your life? Or even who do you feel very passionate about *wink wink*
Fangirls are waiting with bated breath. Everyone's mind is reeling with FrUk and they expect Francis to declare his undying love for Arthur Kirkland.
Francis: Ohh, mon lapin, tears spring to my eyes when...
(image taken from http://www.zerochan.net/279759#full )
Author and fangirls: awwww *wipe tears too* what emotion! What tragedy! What manliness it must take to confess your undying tragic love for -
Francis:...ah, yes, tears spring to my eyes when I see myself in the mirror :')
(image taken from http://www.zerochan.net/360092 )
Author and fangirls: ...what did the guy just say.
Francis: For it is I, Francis Bonnefoy who is within your midst! Yes, I even asked myself out for Valentine's day, although it was slightly odd walking down the street with both my hands holding each other.
Author: ....GET OUT.
Francis: ehhh?
Suddenly, in a heroic feat of courage out of nowhere Arthur comes out.
Arthur: GET OUT YOU IDIOT!
Francis: AHHH I'm going I'm going!!
Author: Whew thanks Arthur! What made you come back here?
Arthur: Ima take that idiot apart and then...and then...oooh la-la...I'M A PIRATE OVER THE SEVEN SEAS, TRA-LA-LA-LA-LA -
Two burly guards come in and take the drunk Arthur outside.
Arthur can be heard yelling: Unhand me you scoundrels!
Guard: Dude. Put your shirt back on!
Half the fangirl population in the hall run outside with cameras and a million flashes pepper the corridor.
Author: Ermm, sorry for the interruption...so we will be interviewing the last gentleman for tonight folks, so please give a hand to the one and only-
(Author is interrupted mid-sentence as a random man with silver hair along with Francis and Antonio from Spain jumps on stage and grabs the microphone)
Gilbert: YES THAT'S RIGHT PEOPLE, THIS IS THE AWESOME GILBERT BEILSCHMIDT SPEAKING!
(image from http://www.zerochan.net/383681#full )
Guards come in and firmly take Francis and Antonio by the arms ad pull them outside.
Gilbert: aww why'd they do that to my awesome friends?
Author: *awkwardly pats him on the back* So Gilbert, tell us about yourself.
Gilbert: Yay! My favourite topic! So basically, you are talking to the personification of awesomeness here - I am THE most awesome person ever! *stands up and pumps the air with fist* I've got a pet bird, Gilbrid, who is the most awesome birdie ever. Ludwig's my little bruder but he's nowhere near as awesome as me kesesesesesese!~ Here's an awesome picture!
(image from http://www.zerochan.net/253504 )
Gilbert: and I love travelling. I took pictures in the places I went to, here have a look!
(image from http://www.zerochan.net/380124 )
Gilbert: Shoot! I have to go now, Ludwig will kill me if he finds I've borrowed his car...arghh Fraulin, you seem awesome, may I have your number?
Author: *blush* why ermm sure!
Gilbert runs off.
Author: And to finish off, here's a photo of Gilbert and Ludwig from when they were just kids!
(image from http://www.zerochan.net/Prussia?q=prussia )
Bye folks!
...
(I do not own Hetalia or any of the characters and I DID NOT draw or create anny of the images used. Thank you.)
Author: Today we would like to welcome everyone's favourite useless boy...
Fangirls: who-who-who??
Author: This little laddie loves to give up...he loves art, and architecture....everyone, please welcome Feliciano Vargas, from North Italy!
(please click on the title to read on!)
Feliciano: Ve ~ is this the pasta shop that the strange lady had told me about ve?
Author: Ermmm of course dearie! Now just sit down while the pasta is being cooked *sweatdrop*
Fangirls: *Collective sweatdrop*
Author: So Feliciano, tell us about your daily activities!
Feliciano: Okay ve! I wake up in the morning at around 10 am! Ludwig shakes me up, and then I take a shower.Then Ludwig pushes me and Kiku to train, and we run laps, but yesterday i saw this really cute kitty-cat and then it really liked me and then I saw a really pretty girl and I told her what a pretty dress she was wearing and then suddenly I smelt pasta bolognaise being cooked somewhere! Then I rushed into the nearest house to investigate where the lovely scent came form, but then I felt really sleepy and I fell asleep. And the netx thing I know, I woke up on the grass in front of Germany's place. Turns out it was time for my siesta!!!
Author and fangirls: ==''
(image taken from http://www.zerochan.net/350177 )
Author: Kiku Honda from Japan has kindly supplied us with a beautiful photo of this incident's resolution!
Fangirls: AWWW lets drop the boys and cuddle those KITTYS!
Feliciano: So anyway, and then I felt really happy and Germany was angry so he made me do work, but then I surprised him by making the cutest white flag out of those letters from Iggy! I wanted him to be happy, but he looked really annoyed...
(Image taken from http://brianandrew.wordpress.com/2009/12/11/hetalia-axis-powers-episode-46/ )
Feliciano: And then I went to sleep but I had a really scary dream ve ~! I dreamt that me and Germany were in this big German car and it was raining tomatoes and it was so crazy *sobs*
Fangirls: AWWWW don't cry little Feli! We all love you!
Author: *looks at watch* what happened then?
Feli: here I'll draw my dream ve ~
(image taken from http://www.zerochan.net/422736 .All credit to the person who actually drew it :) no credit to little Feli)
Feli: ...and Russia was in my dream too and he was so creepy! *sobs out loud*
Author: Ermm, okay Feli, I believe your time is up. Ciao!
Feli: ah...but where is my pasta? Pasta - pasta - pasta!
Author: ah...ermm...we delivered it to your house! Yes that's right! YOu should go home to eat it before it gets cold!
Feli: Okay bye!! And thank you!
Author: *sweatdrops* okay...done with that *crosses off name* now we shall call...Big Brother FRANCIS BONNEFOY from France onto the stage!
(Image taken from http://www.zerochan.net/413658 )
Francis: 'Allo mon amour!~ come to your oniii - san mon lapin <3
Author: *backs away* ermm, non.
France: Awww *mock sadness* but here, I made ze cofeee for zee Mademoiselle who is looking tres jolie today!
Author: Okay lets get down to business Monseiur Bonnefoy.
Francis: Zat ees Francis onii-san to you mon amour :)
Author: Okay, Francis onii -san. What do you feel very passionate about in your life? Or even who do you feel very passionate about *wink wink*
Fangirls are waiting with bated breath. Everyone's mind is reeling with FrUk and they expect Francis to declare his undying love for Arthur Kirkland.
Francis: Ohh, mon lapin, tears spring to my eyes when...
(image taken from http://www.zerochan.net/279759#full )
Author and fangirls: awwww *wipe tears too* what emotion! What tragedy! What manliness it must take to confess your undying tragic love for -
Francis:...ah, yes, tears spring to my eyes when I see myself in the mirror :')
(image taken from http://www.zerochan.net/360092 )
Author and fangirls: ...what did the guy just say.
Francis: For it is I, Francis Bonnefoy who is within your midst! Yes, I even asked myself out for Valentine's day, although it was slightly odd walking down the street with both my hands holding each other.
Author: ....GET OUT.
Francis: ehhh?
Suddenly, in a heroic feat of courage out of nowhere Arthur comes out.
Arthur: GET OUT YOU IDIOT!
Francis: AHHH I'm going I'm going!!
Author: Whew thanks Arthur! What made you come back here?
Arthur: Ima take that idiot apart and then...and then...oooh la-la...I'M A PIRATE OVER THE SEVEN SEAS, TRA-LA-LA-LA-LA -
Two burly guards come in and take the drunk Arthur outside.
Arthur can be heard yelling: Unhand me you scoundrels!
Guard: Dude. Put your shirt back on!
Half the fangirl population in the hall run outside with cameras and a million flashes pepper the corridor.
Author: Ermm, sorry for the interruption...so we will be interviewing the last gentleman for tonight folks, so please give a hand to the one and only-
(Author is interrupted mid-sentence as a random man with silver hair along with Francis and Antonio from Spain jumps on stage and grabs the microphone)
Gilbert: YES THAT'S RIGHT PEOPLE, THIS IS THE AWESOME GILBERT BEILSCHMIDT SPEAKING!
(image from http://www.zerochan.net/383681#full )
Guards come in and firmly take Francis and Antonio by the arms ad pull them outside.
Gilbert: aww why'd they do that to my awesome friends?
Author: *awkwardly pats him on the back* So Gilbert, tell us about yourself.
Gilbert: Yay! My favourite topic! So basically, you are talking to the personification of awesomeness here - I am THE most awesome person ever! *stands up and pumps the air with fist* I've got a pet bird, Gilbrid, who is the most awesome birdie ever. Ludwig's my little bruder but he's nowhere near as awesome as me kesesesesesese!~ Here's an awesome picture!
(image from http://www.zerochan.net/253504 )
Gilbert: and I love travelling. I took pictures in the places I went to, here have a look!
(image from http://www.zerochan.net/380124 )
Gilbert: Shoot! I have to go now, Ludwig will kill me if he finds I've borrowed his car...arghh Fraulin, you seem awesome, may I have your number?
Author: *blush* why ermm sure!
Gilbert runs off.
Author: And to finish off, here's a photo of Gilbert and Ludwig from when they were just kids!
(image from http://www.zerochan.net/Prussia?q=prussia )
Bye folks!
...
(I do not own Hetalia or any of the characters and I DID NOT draw or create anny of the images used. Thank you.)












2 comments:
Hahaha thank you for reading it and thank you for your IMMENSELY AWESOME feedback!
More coming up shortly :p
Aki No Koe, I wish I knew you more in person!! :D EEKKK I THINK GILBERT IS AWWESOME!! except that the fact his name is gilbert =='
Could you please do this kinda stuff with other animes??? HOPEFUL EYES!!!! Im looking forward to your next post!!
PS: ReikoLuvz, you are right!! epic pic! :D
Post a Comment