Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mr Congeniality Contest ;)

Today, dearest readers, yours truly will do something mind - blowing, creative to the upteenth power and reaching the height of innovativeness.
That's right, awesome fans, today I shall be...

Reviewing my favourite anime characters of all time.
Aww come on! It's fun, and plus, it gives you a legitimate excuse to drool over fantastic pics of anime people. My inner otaku sheds a tear of joy :')
(Image taken from Google images)
I'd be guessing that some of my gentle readers have adopted this expression at this point.
That's right folks, lets welcome.....ARTHUR KIRKLAND , FROM ENGLAND!!!
Arthur: *bows awkwardly and coughs in true Victorian fashion* Good evening to all of those assembled here today.
Screaming fangirls: AIYEEEEHH IT'S IGGY! *clamour and run towards Arthur with posters with 'marry me Arthur written on them*
Yours truly steps in a pushes back the drooling fangirls with her awesomeness.
Author: So, Mr Kirkland, tell us about your love life.
Iggy: what...love life? Kindly respecct my personal life, dear madam!
Author: ahem...*takes out a photograph from a folder marked 'to be used  in the case of resistance'* well, I guess I'll just post this on my blog...
Iggy: No! Wait! Arghhh...okay okay...me and Shelly (Seychelles) are engaged.
Dramatic pause.
Fangirls: *take out sticks and iron rods* where is this girl?
Author grabs Iggy and shoves him out the door. Only 'eligible' bachelors allowed!
Author: *wipes tear from her eye* a good soul..a good lad he was...okay next up is....LUDWIG BEILSCHMIDT FROM GERMANY! Give him a good round of applause people!
Ludwig shuffles slowly in...
strangely with two cats hanging of his shoulders.

(Image taken from http://www.zerochan.net/).
Ludwig: *straches gelled hair* sorry...my brother was being irresponsible again and I couldn't leave me pet kitty and his cat home alone so I had to bring them here...
Author and fangirls: D'AWWW how cute and manly!
For yes. All real men take care of their pet kittys  :')
Suddenly the  studio phone rings. Author picks phone up.
Author: Hello? Who do I have the pleasure of speaking to?
(image taken from http://www.zerochan.net/)
Gilbert: Hello liebling! It is I, the AWESOME Gilbert! Mwahahaha! Just to let everyone know that my little brother is an uptight boy who needs to loosen up..I mean, he even cleans the UMBRELLAS after it rains!
Author:...*hangs up* So, Ludwig, what do you enjoy doing  in your spare time?
Ludwig: I enjoy baki - I mean, I enjoy lifting weights and doing strength and agility exercises.
Author: Was that baking we just heard?
Ludwig: Neineineineinein!!
Author: *sighs* well, would you like to share a recipe with us today?
Ludwig: Um, yes, sure...

Ingredients for Angel Food Cakes
  • 125 g butter
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
  • 3/4 cup of caster sugar OR plain sugar
  • 2 eggs lightly beaten
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 1/2 cup of self - raising flour
Method:
  • Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and oil the patty cake tins with oil spray.
  • Cream, using an electric beater on speed 1 or low speed butter, sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl.
  • Add the eggs and milk into the mixture.Mix gently using a spatula, don't overmix as it can get holes in the middle after baking. As you do this sift flour into the mixture.
  • Place in preheated oven and take it out when it's golden.
  • Enjoy!
Author: Why, danke schon, Herr Beilschmidt! I'm sure this is a very tasty recipe! *thinks: what's with the cursive writing...*
Ludwig: It was nothing... Don't tell anyone I bake cakes!
....
On the other side of the world....a Hetalia fangirl watches this show...
Reporter: Reporting live...this will be on national television in ALL the countries of the world!
....
Author: Oh...(coughs) of cousre not, you can trust me!
Ludwig: *sigh of relief* Danke. Auf widersehn! Wait, uh, ermm I have something for you...*author turns on a table fan which is strategically placed near Ludwig. His hair gets messed up*


(image taken from http://www.zerochan.net/)
Ludwig: Goodbye.
He leaves.
A few minutes later...
Author: Gilbert Beilschmidt has just sent us a marvellous image of his brother!

(image taken from http://www.zerochan.net/)
Fangirls and author: D'AWWWWW!
...
So thank you for reading through this people...the show is definitely not over yet! I'll make sure to post the next installment, so stay tuned! *goes to look up some more pictures of hetalia characters*





4 comments:

Mimi Lestrange said...

LOL

That was funny even tho i haven't read/watched hetalia EVER!

someone somewhere said...

GASP!! WHAT HAPPENED TO TAMAKIIII???????????????

dontjudgeibite said...

LMAOOOO
this is fricken hilarious

Cash said...

Thanks for reading these people :)
Waitingfortheend - Tamaki might just feature later in this blog, watch this space!