Scotland. As soon as you hear the name you think rolling, beautiful highlands, the sound of bagpipes and men in kilts? Ah, yes. It's a wonderful place to be, this planet of ours, and Scotland is one of the beautiful gems that grace it.
Okay. Now savour: Hetalia Scotland. Yeah sure, if you know Hetalia then you'd think, maybe a guy with England's eyebrows, slightly taller, wearing a kilt, with bagpipes and the Lock Ness Monster trailing along! Ah yes. But you forgot one thing. The AWESOME HOTNESS of Hetalia Scotland <3 Yay!
This image was taken from Zerochan.com. I think I read somewhere that this character design was first found on Pixiv. But yes, I'm sure my fellow fangirls are already having a swoon, aye? I really want him to come into the show soon.
Apparently Scotland, as England's eldest brother is what all big brothers should be (sarcasm) :cruel, narcisstic and enjoys making fun of Iggy...AWWW :( But his motto is: 'I can tease and hurt my brothers all I want, but if anyone else tries to come for them, they're HISTORY' Isn't that cute? Scotty for the win <3
Coming along my last post, I was talking about how everytime I study my history I visualise James Stewart as this gorgeous laddie here. And, well, lets just say that it makes my awesome study of history so much more interesting :D
I saw a picture of Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and England once on Zerochan, and this person commenetd 'aww England is so hot, but I suppose he doesn't notice it because he has hot brothers anyway.' To my knowledge, apart from England and Scotland the other character designs aren't quite as popular, but I sure hope they soon will, come on ladies, wouldn't you like to see a family portrait of Iggy and brothers?
Okay. Now savour: Hetalia Scotland. Yeah sure, if you know Hetalia then you'd think, maybe a guy with England's eyebrows, slightly taller, wearing a kilt, with bagpipes and the Lock Ness Monster trailing along! Ah yes. But you forgot one thing. The AWESOME HOTNESS of Hetalia Scotland <3 Yay!
This image was taken from Zerochan.com. I think I read somewhere that this character design was first found on Pixiv. But yes, I'm sure my fellow fangirls are already having a swoon, aye? I really want him to come into the show soon.
Apparently Scotland, as England's eldest brother is what all big brothers should be (sarcasm) :cruel, narcisstic and enjoys making fun of Iggy...AWWW :( But his motto is: 'I can tease and hurt my brothers all I want, but if anyone else tries to come for them, they're HISTORY' Isn't that cute? Scotty for the win <3
Coming along my last post, I was talking about how everytime I study my history I visualise James Stewart as this gorgeous laddie here. And, well, lets just say that it makes my awesome study of history so much more interesting :D
I saw a picture of Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and England once on Zerochan, and this person commenetd 'aww England is so hot, but I suppose he doesn't notice it because he has hot brothers anyway.' To my knowledge, apart from England and Scotland the other character designs aren't quite as popular, but I sure hope they soon will, come on ladies, wouldn't you like to see a family portrait of Iggy and brothers?

No comments:
Post a Comment