Sunday, April 17, 2011

Writing (Minus The Eyeliner)


Arthur, turning into a cat will not solve your problems~ LOL at Americat <3
Been trying to get a stupid story out of myself for quite a while. It's going okay. Rachel kindly proofread it once over for me, and I'm waiting for the next round to go across...but I cannot think of a suitable name for the life of me :p It's like a detective story with a bit of implied romance. Honestly I know, it shouldn't be too hard to get a name for something like that but unfortunately I'm failing. Majorly.

Also, cheap Turkish food should be considered one of the blessings on Earth. Can I just say, chicken gozleme and kimiyali pide is totally worth my awesomeness. Followed by hot chocolate. Merci <3


Stayed up late having an awesomely heated political discussion about the state of the education system and this whole business with Sparknotes being a disgrace to learning Shakespeare. Would've loved to stay people (it was worth every cubic cm of my awesomeness) but tea wears off so quickly. I literally fainted in my marvelous bed after that.
I literally fangirled over Hetalia and couldn't decide (as usual) which character was the best. Like, I really really like you Prussia..but I feel this connection (okay I'm so cheesy) with England...I just think our personalities are similar. Also badmouthed Francis.
Love German Haus and Europop! Verka Serduchka's Dancing Lasha Tumbai is so Gilbert.
Vocaloid is awesome. Especially Cantarella, although the English translation is creepy.

Also, how awesome does it feel to actually meet this random person who looks sort of like Adam Lambert, minus the eyeliner? 






3 comments:

someone somewhere said...

Do you think you could publish some of your stories online? I would like that~ ^___^

I agree. For Shakespeare, Sparknotes is rubbish but it good for some other things XD hee hee hee

Do you listen to any J-Pop or K-Pop?

Cash said...

Online where? I'm always thinking of making a Fanfiction account, but never actually got around to it...

I find Sparknotes helpful when it comes to symbols and themes and motifs :)

I'm not really a follower of either J-pop or K-pop...I've listened to songs by T-ara and Super Junior but not really into the genre :)

someone somewhere said...

On your blog ofcourse!!~ I want too reaaaddd!! >< Doesn't Sparknotes have stories and stuff too?

Listen to Tomohisa Yamashita's One in a Million! He's called Yamapi for short! <3 <3 <3 The slow songs are really nice :D