The height of luxurious living is to sit with a box of chocolates under a warm duvet and watch HetaOni.
So this is just a short update!
Yesterday was my favorite Hetalia character England's birthday...I'm working on some late fanart for you Artie. I know - I'm really lazy.
Artie: Excuse me??! Tardiness will not be tolerated!
Actually I'm on a well - deserved vacation right now...so I'm going easy on myself because life is going to kick in very, very soon *sob* and my vacation...it's kind of uneventful, unlike all those people that seem to go surfing and abroad and to snow - covered peaks and whatnot >.< so there's nothing funny to blog about!
Watching HetaOni, and I must say, it's quite entertaining...especially the captions.
Italy: ve~ Germany why is your face weird?
Italy does have a valid point.
This is what Germany looks like:
It is pretty creepy sometimes, but if you like heart - racing RPG games...you've got yourself a deal!
Excuse me while I go and watch the next installment of HetaOni. It's very very different from the usual bright and happy Hetalia fare, as you can see from the fanart below.
So this is just a short update!
Yesterday was my favorite Hetalia character England's birthday...I'm working on some late fanart for you Artie. I know - I'm really lazy.
Artie: Excuse me??! Tardiness will not be tolerated!
Actually I'm on a well - deserved vacation right now...so I'm going easy on myself because life is going to kick in very, very soon *sob* and my vacation...it's kind of uneventful, unlike all those people that seem to go surfing and abroad and to snow - covered peaks and whatnot >.< so there's nothing funny to blog about!
Watching HetaOni, and I must say, it's quite entertaining...especially the captions.
Italy: ve~ Germany why is your face weird?
Italy does have a valid point.
This is what Germany looks like:
It is pretty creepy sometimes, but if you like heart - racing RPG games...you've got yourself a deal!
Excuse me while I go and watch the next installment of HetaOni. It's very very different from the usual bright and happy Hetalia fare, as you can see from the fanart below.



No comments:
Post a Comment