Friday, April 8, 2011

Sudden Changes In Plans: Just So You Know I Hate Them :\



Not going to bother making you laugh today.
Because I don't really feel like laughing.
I'm tired and sad and...
I'm not hungry. I'm not craving for cake.
RED ALERT RED ALERT!
Doctor: tell us what's wrong!
Me: I'm not hungry :( It feels so strange!
Doctor: Emergency! SHE'S NOT HUNGRY!
Family, friends and onlookers: *gasp*
Random hobo from some random place: Oh no! *faints*
Me: Do I even know you?

...
I'm sad because, well - hello loneliness!
Was going to go over to Rachel's today but sadly due to some slight early morning discrepancies ended up cancelling. =_=''
 I was really looking forward to it, although it might have been rude to just barge in and eat food. Sorry Rachel :(
Then was going to keep Emma company but then again due to a sudden change of plans couldn't do that either. Apologies, Emma. >:(
***
The other day I was going through some Black Jack amvs when the theme from House caught my attention. Really, House and Black Jack are both quite out-of-the box shows.
I remember reading this news article about House being advertised beside Black Jack. About time!
http://www.yukianimereviews.com/adsstreamedwithhughlaurieshousetezukasblackjack/


Honestly. Black Jack was my tragic hero for a long time. I remember smacking the remote control against the table post when Season one ended :(

By the way, really liked this cute kitty. Reminds me of Greece <3

/l、

(゚、 。 7

 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ




***
On another note, look what I received today :P



No comments: