Dear Dream,
Okay; just be warned that this is going to be awkward.
Because I dream very, very rarely.
So, Dream, what do you want to know? How you manage to sometimes petrify me to death by simply choosing to not appear while everyone else dreams something? Or would you like to explain why ON EARTH you bother to let me know during an actually scary nightmare that it's just a dream but I can't get out of it?
Would you care to explain why my dreams simply pause when I wake up and maybe get a glass of water, and when I fall asleep they simply start from where it was paused? Would you like to tell me why it is that I rarely have dreams in colour? In fact, would you let me know why do my dreams have a movie soundtrack that plays through the whole thing?
You know what..i reckon you, Dream, are a tough nut to crack. I don't get you. I don't see how you go about your job. In fact...I reckon you're amazing. Stay with me.
Yours truly,
Me.

2 comments:
You dream with movie soundtracks? That's...pretty cool xD
Haha ja :) I listen to music, and especially random movie themes a lot so they sort of stick in my head..but it's annoying sometimes :\
Post a Comment