Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Queen of the Mock Bar

The picture is probably about divorce ruling and such..
But still~ it relates to the topic of today's post
The day was okay..choir (please: NO MORE Kylie Minogue!) - English (man bites dog..Classroom Turns into Catfight Arena) - German (OMG Inspector Rex and MOSER yes Alex, I like Moser better) - History (Emma please refrain from rubbing in my face the fact that you got  more than me =='' thank you) and then...
MOCK TRIALS!
I was so awesome at mock trials!

Rachel was an awesome witness :) She was like 'YES I KNOW THE TRUTH SO HAH!' Well she didn't  exactly say that but still :') Ach~

However we lost.

Aww....*sad moment* and no cake either :(
But me and Rachel were awesome.
And we had a great solicitor too.
And I was like 'I'm going to sit here and look tiny and short and harmless and cute...
but watch out ladies and gentlemen the Queen of the Mock Bar is in the house!~
Sorry I'm too full of myself :(
But I reckon it was a good experience in the sense that I learnt quite a bit more about speaking impromptu and also debating. In fact I reckon we all learnt something that should be useful..and for some people where it was more about being confident, others more about trying to stick to the facts (me..) and some others needed to know what they had to do and not look around helplessly and giggle ==''

Although I can't say the same for the random who simply walked in during the middle and sat there. ==''

2 comments:

someone somewhere said...

INSPECTOR REEEX!! AIGOO HOW CUTE DUDIE!! <3

Cash said...

I know, isn't he awesome?
...
And so are Moser and Boeck