Monday, April 25, 2011

Paper Magic!

Today I discovered a new and exciting world...a world of fantasy and long, rainy afternoons spent playing make-believe with rulers and shelves...a world of...paper.
Meet Arthur Kirkland who lives on my desk.
Life sucks, but on some ways it's awesome. Especially because I'm in it.
The paper doll is a bit tricky to make. I do have smaller finger, so it was okay but one does need to fumble a it, especially with the hands and legs. England is one of the easiest doll to make; I was looking at a France tutorial, and he wears like freaking five layers of clothes D:

Here is the net for England. If you've done one of those super - annoying IQ or intelligence tests you'll probably feel nostalgic (...or not) because the parts all work like shape nets.
Link to a really good tutorial I found:
http://hetalia.livejournal.com/1659680.html

On another note....

EUROVISION IS COMING UP!!!
YESS YESSYESSSS *epic Caramelldansen* Finally!
It's set to start in Düsseldorf on the 14th of May. Can I just say...I heart Milan <3


Denmark: yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah......(3 minutes later)......yeah, yeah, yeah....baby!!
Me: ...what.
Rabid fangirls: MARRY ME DENMARK!
Gotta' love Scandinavian Idol :')




3 comments:

someone somewhere said...

Aigoo!! They are soo cute!! I wanna make one.. Did you get those nets form any particular website? would they have any other anime characters?

Cash said...

There are a ton of Hetalia ones at this link:
http://magic-the-echidna.deviantart.com/journal/25638792/
Try Googling 'so-and-so papercraft dolls' or if you're patient enough, you can take a template and modify it to make up a character to your liking :)

someone somewhere said...

Ugh.. I am not talented enough as to modify it =="

I'm trying but I cant find a proper link for Ciel Phantomhive or Sebastian Michaels from Kuroshitsuji.. :L

Thank you anyways!! ><