Dear Favorite Internet Friends,
I don't even know why I'm writing this but it's a challenge I have to keep so here goes:
I really like how you don't try to con various bits of information out of me just bceause you're hidden by a computer screen. Like, you know people go 'GIMME YOUR NUMBER' 'I found yo through the powerz of mah mindddd' ...
Okay. Come back when you're sober.
I'm talking about the sober people, the normal people, the people who actually regard correct grammar as a sign of strong character.
I'm talking about those special individuals who don't go offline every time start with a happy, cheerful 'hi!' I'm referring to those people who care enough to ask 'how are you?'
I'm talking about hose people who can still be bothered to do things I ask them to do, those people who are awesome enough to simply sit there and listen to me barf out utter nonsense, and those people who (probably) have a life (unlike me) and yet they still make my problems their own, even if they can't see me for month after month.
Thank you for being their. I really appreciate that through the powerz of mah mind.
Regards,
Me.
1 comment:
That's really sweet.. >< You're talking, even if it's only a bit, about me right?? *I'm loved* ^____^
Post a Comment