(taken from http://thepuddingmonster.deviantart.com/ )
This is for yesterday.
Yesterday was boring.
Except I talked with Jerk. Except for the fact that he was not being a jerk, which was very strange in itself. Hell is probably freezing over. Jerk was very ungrammatical in his speech yesterday. I wonder if being ungrammatical is the in thing now.
'L0000L ya sozz baibiis hyr I ammm!!!!!1'
Um no. That does not look cool. I'll stick to normal typing.
I have a facebook friend who writes like the above sample so often I often have the insatiable urge to write her a transfer certificate to grammar school. Where they preferably tie this person up and make them swallow grammar books.
The Hetalia animation above reminded me of my love for long rides. Don't you love it when you're in a car, you have the wind in your hair, and the radio is blasting out your favorite songs? Except of course I don' have a face like them.
Or maybe I do and I just don't realize it.
This is for yesterday.
Yesterday was boring.
Except I talked with Jerk. Except for the fact that he was not being a jerk, which was very strange in itself. Hell is probably freezing over. Jerk was very ungrammatical in his speech yesterday. I wonder if being ungrammatical is the in thing now.
'L0000L ya sozz baibiis hyr I ammm!!!!!1'
Um no. That does not look cool. I'll stick to normal typing.
I have a facebook friend who writes like the above sample so often I often have the insatiable urge to write her a transfer certificate to grammar school. Where they preferably tie this person up and make them swallow grammar books.
The Hetalia animation above reminded me of my love for long rides. Don't you love it when you're in a car, you have the wind in your hair, and the radio is blasting out your favorite songs? Except of course I don' have a face like them.
Or maybe I do and I just don't realize it.

2 comments:
Aahh.. Actually I'm speechless.. O.o LMAO
why speechless?!
Post a Comment