Day before yesterday: went out.
Went to the library and read Of Mice and Men for the first time and IT WAS SO SAD *sob*
Well, I didn't cry, obviously, but for such a short novel it really was incredibly powerful.
Didn't actually buy anything, but I wanted to browse around the shops, but didn't really find anything even vaguely attractive.
Yesterday went out again.
Went to this Vietnamese restaurant, and we ordered like, fried rice and crispy egg noodles with chicken. Sadly (or not) we underestimated the size of the dishes and Mum was like: 'O_O'
I swear, my mother forgets just how absolutely huge my appetite is...
I was still hungry after finishing both dishes and Mum was like O_O
O_O. Runs in the family :3
We passed all these shops where they had nothing but freaking BALL GOWNS and the likes. I tried on one of them just for fun...and I feel sorry for the sales assistant...she probably thought we were actually going to buy it. Not.
I looked so cute...but then again I look cute in anything. Not.
All the while I was thinking...how is it possible that rich people could be so ignorant of what's outside of their little sphere. It was kind of sad...to me even 5 dollars is a lot of money nowadays.
The other night in a facebook conversation with Rachel I made the best Shaun-face ever B|>
I'm very talented, I know.
Just to finish off here's a sketch of Shaun I did, half arsedly coloured. I'm really lazy, I know.
By the way Rachel agreed to pay me for heads and waists. YACHT, HERE I COME


1 comment:
Ikr, Of Mice and Men is a really sad novel... unless you had to read it for school :/
Post a Comment