If I had a battery it'd be like this ==''
It's been ages since I actually posted and I'm going to just say that life went up and down during this period...
I log on one day to find a message from Rebecca. Apparently Natalie misses me and wants to know why the hell haven't I mailed her when I promised her last year.
Damn me...I'm such a crap friend. ==''
Wrote emails to Natalie and grandmere...which was mostly a bunch of fancy lies. I'm sad.
Called Farbin and managed to feel like chucking the phone halfway across Russia.
Had a tiff with mother about me apparently not enjoying the holiday =='' please, you know me well enough now to realise I'm not prone to saying things like: 'wow, love this!' etc etcetera.
Some other random things happened...no, I don't think the situation is my fault, thanks. I cannot blame myself, no siree.
It's not my fault.
It's not my fault.
It's not my fault.
It's not my fault.
It's not my fault.
Went on vacation...it was quite good except I was sick most of the time. Bruise still hasn't gone. Bloody hell.
Had a really touchy dream about Jerk and some other people...did I make a mistake?
Well, vacation was great save the boat. Synthesised version of what happened~
1:05 pm
Wow, I love boats! I really wish I had one for myself!
1:10 pm:
I really like this...but the sea seems a tad rough...
1:20 pm
Oh dear, I want to get off now
1:25 pm
GET ME OFF THIS BLEEDING BOAT NOW
1:40 pm
I swear, I swear I'll turn over a new leaf now PLEASE GET ME OFF
1:45 pm
I hereby forgive all the people who have wronged me and I leave all my possessions to the Lennon Goats Trust Fund, and my diaries to Farbin.
1:50 pm
LAND...land, oh beautiful land!
See? And the oddest thing is...I never used to be seasick like that. I was on a steam launch at least 3 times every year, overnight =='' Am I growing more stupider?
Well at least now I don't envy all those rich people who own a boat or two...or three...or a second - hand one...
Emma wants to leave. I'd MUCH rather she stayed. It's the same thing from last year ALL BLEEDING OVER AGAIN D: and I didn't even look at a black cat or walk under a ladder.
Lawl...IH was like: 'help me, everyone's ignoring me!' and I was like: 'how? Do they look/walk away when you approach them?' and he's like: 'no.'
And I'm like: 'then what's your problem, dude ==''
IH is offline.
Next time I'll charge a consultation fee.
By the way...
It's my fault.



1 comment:
NO SUCH THING AS 'MORE STUPIDER' and
U NO TELL ME THERE HAZ A LENNON GOATS TRUST FUND
I GOT SHARE YES?
I'LL TAKE U ON A BOAT AND CHUCK YOU OVER FOR THE MONEE :D
Post a Comment