Yesterday had a maths test in the last lesson...and I guess I didn't do TOO pathetically...apparently one mark less than Nettie and Emma. Woot-woot. Not.
Tried to study at lunchtime...and the weather was so magnificent that I decided to stay outside, until Olivia decided it was also a nice day to through peanut shells at us -.- and eventually had to relocate to the library, and I wasn't too thrilled since I had just spent the last lesson in that library. I mean, it's a great library and all...but who wants to spend Friday afternoon cooped up inside? It's bad enough anyway, having to do maths.
***
Today went to see Harry Potter with Trevyn, Olivia and Georgia. Trevyn and I ended up walking the food court like 5 times, and we still couldn't decide, until I said:'let's have a 6 inch pizza!' Trevyn thought that we could both share it, so for 5 dollars I was starting to congratulate myself on such a good deal...till I opened the box and it was really small -.-
Trevyn had to go get a Subway after that, because I ate the whole pizza and still managed to remain hungry. She got a steak and cheese one, and when they were making the thing, they didn't put the meat till the very end. I actually thought she was going o be stuck with a wad of lettuce in between two slices of bread lawl, but thankfully she got SOME meat. Pffft. I I was in her shoes I'd be like: 'give me some MORE MEAT and some cheese.' Eh....the things I could do for love (of food).
Olivia came by while we were eating. Apparently she'd spent the whole day in the mall shopping for someone's birthday present. I think it was Holly's, a friend these people had until she left the school. I met her at Ashleigh's birthday party...didn't manage to interact much thanks to my antisocial nature, eh.
Georgia was late, so we went in...and I guess I could say that the movie was rather...comic. Cheap entertainment - ooh wait not cheap, it was rather expensive, 13 dollars 50. Trevyn and I laughed through most of it, and our valiant efforts to save the last dregs of popcorn were much more interesting than the screen. The part where Harry's supposed to be in 'King's Cross' looks like a MUSIC VIDEO, and some of the parts are just plain illogical, such as when Malfoy just walks off with his mum, and all the Death Eaters just go home for a ncie cup of tea at the end. What the hell?
On th way back I mentioned to Olivia that I preferred SES to other stores like Guess and Witchery mainly for the price and she started randomly looking for SES -.- and we all had to wait. She showed me a dress in the TEMT window, and I guess the cut was nice...the colour of course, was not something everyone could wear.
***
Woot, first ever concert at the Opera House!
It was actually pretty cool. I'm going to wax lyrical about this because this is my first concert *starry eyes*
Finally a chance to wear that black dress and bolero. I didn't really like the necklace Mum bought me, but wore it anyway. But we were getting late so I pulled on the first pair of shoes I found, which turned out to be too large for me -.- way to ruin it.
It would've been even more awesome, had this random guy beside not been sighing loudly the whole time -.- and in the end I did my 'what the hell' gesture but he didn't get the message...
A man called Freddy Kempf was the pianist...HE WAS SO GOOD O____O
He went...crazy over the piano, and he was swinging his legs during the rests...which reminded me of an impatient child LOL.
Every time they finished playing something, the conductor would walk out, come back in,people would clap ad infinitum, he would walk out, come back...and this ritual would go on for like 5 times. I found it pretty comic though.
What a day..except I didn't get any work done. Oh, bloody hell.



No comments:
Post a Comment