Saturday, July 9, 2011

Only Instant Noodles D:


Mostly been lazing around for the last couple of days and time flew, save two when I did my community service, and I'd say it was pretty awesome.

I'll tell you a sad story about the community service:
I met a Japanese boy in the cooking class, and I was like: 'oh, I watch so much anime...'
and then I asked him to make okonomiyaki because apparently it's really tasty but I've never had it, but he was like: 'I can't make anything apart from instant noodles. What about you?'
I said I could poach eggs, which seemed to impress him.

And he was like (on anime): ':O Be careful you don't learn bad words from the anime...some of my non- Japanese  friends know nothing about Japanese but they know all the swear words, and I ask them, where did you learn that, and they say, anime of course, so you should BE CAREFUL'. I guess that translates to: 'NO RANMA 1/2'
The best character in the anime. The Old Man comes next :D

Ehhh....I didn't mention yaoi after that. But I did tell him about sayonara zetsubou sensei and he laughed and he was like, yeah, that's a silly name...but that's anime isn't it? It's supposed to be silly...
I guess I get too obsessed over anime. In the end he was like: 'I'll never see you again so sayonara...:('

The End. That was so tragic! I never got to eat okonomyaki in the end!
But it's okay because I got laksa.


Been drawing a fair bit...but I neglected my manga so I started practising that recently. I came across lots of Male!Belarus pictures and decided to play around with that:
How-Jerky-Can-You-Get was really jerky the other day, which was only to be expected -.- and after I went berserk with IH I haven't spoken to the nimrod...but after all, I don't think I could tolerate his male chauvinist pigginess any more. I mean..it's really MY business if I decide to
1) Get married
2) Have kids.
AND WHY DOES HE CARE SO BLEEDING MUCH??? D: So absolutely annoying -.-
And about my Assassin's Creed progress? I really suck at the game. Everyone hates me in the game D: and teh guards hate me and they like to bash me D: and my sister hates me and wants to take all my money and my mother won't talk to me, my uncle tells his soldiers to bash me and life sucks.
And Ezio would probably hate me too. I mean, I make him fall over, trip over, fall off the buildings and get bashed, and ride Pony-chan all over the place >.>

But I grew attached to him anyway...which is what happens to me in ALL games, and it's
R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S....I slapped myself when I started shouting: 'Run faster, you dummy!' at the screen. And I still suck at the game. And now the mission is underground and it's really...unnerving and I left it for the moment while I grow braver in real life and then I can apply the same skill to the game.

I really, really REALLY wish Parsa was here...she would sit with me and stare at me till I was forced to grow braver lawl...nah she'd bring food over and play it with me...lawl I still remember Tomb Raider where I'd get scared over that level in Venice. She'd probably enjoy AC2 though...maybe I can get her the game for next time...wait, WHO AM I KIDDING D:

Meh. Just to finish off, something I did:



1 comment:

SweetSourVengeance said...

http://skycookies.blogspot.com/2011/07/reply-to-voice-3.html
My comment is too long, so I made it into a blog post!