I've never played this game (I just like the wallpaper, eh), but all I know is that I suck hopelessly and pathetically at AC2, of which I am so constantly reminded by Emma. Thank you, Emma, for reminding me of this inherent flaw that's just one of many. :)
I had a pretty uneventful holiday and I'm back in commission but mentally out of it in general. In other words, nothing to worry about. The other day my mum was like: 'we should get you to a doctor to treating your yawning...' -.-
Today at school in tutor group they were like: 'make a list of five goals you hope to achieve by the end of this term' and I was like: 'make more organised notes and not pull all-nighters before exams'
and then there was a question: 'how do you plan to fulfil this goal?'
And my answer was: 'by not wasting time drawing silly things.'
Well YES silly things....during the holidays I was like: 'YEAH, I'm so going to do my painting of Atlantis...' until mum was like: 'eh...that's so scary and gloomy'
-.-
IT'S ART D:
I did draw plenty during the hols and I improved a ton...especially with monochrome and pencil shading! Drew everything in sight: vases, jugs, boxes, desk, bed, scrunched up paper, wastepaper basket, random crows, magpies, a random picture of Emma's dog and the little radio that seems to be on all the time.
Well, to be very honest I'm nothing special....I swear some of the stuff people my age do make me go: 'PLEASE MAKE ME YOUR APPRENTICE!' but I guess I'm passable in my own way, eh.
I rather fail at school at the moment anyway. In history we're supposed to be doing an IRP on a film/book/artwork... I initially tossed with the idea of an artwork by Zainul Abedin. Eh, one day I want to be just as awesome! *awesome determined face* Now all I need to do is drop out and go meditate in the bushes and think about life and maybe I'll become awesome...
Eventually stopped at The Chess Players...woah, what a complex film -.- Anyway I'm a tad worried about the whole outcome. The other people did this last year so at least they have an idea of how to go about this...but eh...I s'pose this is the system here? *shrugs*
Maths test tomorrow -.- I'm really failing in general...I need to work harder! *fistpump* I'll be a diligent student and a good person to everyone, yeah! *is failing already*
Stayed oevr at Zunhai's place after a random incident at the tickets at the concert -.- This random comes up in the middle and s liek: 'please get my sprite. I need Sprite NOW NOW NOW NOW!'
How rude. I think we need to invest in a bouncer soon.
Stayed up till 3 am talking about...life in general I guess. Woke up with a toothache, a throatache and the gnawing realisation that it was touching 12 pm...and realized my wisdom tooth started growing. Oh, the joy of growing yet another tooth~.
Got soem bad news about Parsa... why is she so lacking in common sense that she doesn't know when she crosses the limit? And why doesn't anyone NOTICE THE BIG CHANGE FOR HEAVENS SAKE? REALLY PEOPLE, LOOK AROUND YOU A BIT.
Saikat was like, oh, when people go into t \he top 5 in their year they feel pressured to do better and better...and I kind of agree. Been there, done that. It's a shame that Parsa pushed herself so.
Here obviously it's not that bad, but then I see Emma and she's like: 'got to be the top of the year in maths....' which reminds me more of Annoyj than Parsa, really. But sometimes I'm like: 'That's Parsa.' But of course she's not a replacement (sorry for the bad choice of words) for Parsa. I wonder who replaced me with them?
I'd also look into the changing bond between the campus in general... apparently Piala and Parsa have been going separate ways after I left.
Hey, that's my full time job. To create social collapse, either by arriving, or leaving.
Havn't even talked to Farbin for a while because the phone bills got jacked up. But then again, what else is to tell her? I created my own social collapse here...with Disha and Shamma and Farbin and that jerk :(
WHAT IS THIS PICTURE OF JERK AND JERKINA THAT I KEEP ON SEEING ON MY NEWSFEED?
Gee. Love that hot temper of mine.
I got a real shock the other day when Bonnie was all KY all of a sudden T____T
I was like: 'you...ky convert!' And then Rachel was like: 'you overreacted and took things way to seriously as usual = ='' but you can't blame me...ordinary ky's are hard enough to deal with anyway.
Can't pretend I'm ky too sometimes. Woah, it must be really hard for the people who are forced to deal with me then.
Emma was like: 'Assassin's Creed walkthrough...awkward.'
WHY DO YOU READ MY BOOKMARKS IF YOU THINK IT'S AWKWARD? O////O IT'S NOT MY FAULT I SUCK AT THE DARN GAME.
Well okay, IT IS my fault....(stupid conscience, or what's left of it) but really? T__T
Eh, saw some comments on BR's profile picture that were like: 'OMG u luk lyk K2!!!!1' O_____O
If she does then....woah, unlucky....
I heard there was a vacancy at Literal Grammar School For Broken Fingered Idiots? :3



No comments:
Post a Comment