Okay okay, I know this is a hateful picture but still, I think it's relevant, and everyone should stare at this picture for a minute and then forget about it, and hopefully never be reminded of those four teeth ever again.
Apparently the stupid wisdom tooth is supposed to 'be a symbol of the age of wisdom' IT'S NOT MAKING ME ANY SMARTER and I'm sick-sick-sick.
I've been living on painkillers for the last few days, and I am in just about the foulest mood in ages....what wasn't helping my mood is that we had a maths test today...eh.
I think I did really badly, and what really annoyed me was, I knew how to do them, but STUPID TOOTHACHE/HEADACHE/EARACHE/LIFEACHE nastily wiped my head clean -.-
I was like: 'May I go get a glass of water'....and it took like just 5 minutes for the teacher to notice, which to me was like an eon. I was trying to get through the day without yet another painkiller but in the end had to cave in. And the stupid thing only lasted for 1 HOUR. Really??
***
Mum was like: 'yep, it's going to hurt, I remember when I got my teeth, and they hurt a ton but they eventually came out!'
FINALLY, a real - life, offline, non-dodgy source of information! 'How long did it take for them to come out fully?'
'Eh...I forgot :3'
O____O Guess I now know where THOSE genes came from...
***
Had this HSIE subject information thingamajig during geography...it went on for almost 90 minutes.
I realised I don't feel that attracted to Economics anymore...eh. Legal still stands though.
Lunch was uneventful. I realised that the whole rubbing-your-hand-relieves-toothache thing actually works, on account of the nerves being connected or something. I should invest in some clove oil or something. Realised I still wanted that Catch 22 book, but sadly it was still on loan, eh. Found Emma and Nettie in the library....Emma was looking at her favourite website, as usual and seemed lost in her own little world. -.-
Damn, Nettie reminded me I have to continue with my studious perusal of In Cold Blood!
Tried to apply my unawesome cha-cha skills at the beginning of German with Trevyn. Rather a fail because:
a) I think I have two left feet.
b) I know Trevyn has two left feet.
c) Our classes learnt really different moves...where's the fun in that?
Apparently the stupid wisdom tooth is supposed to 'be a symbol of the age of wisdom' IT'S NOT MAKING ME ANY SMARTER and I'm sick-sick-sick.
I've been living on painkillers for the last few days, and I am in just about the foulest mood in ages....what wasn't helping my mood is that we had a maths test today...eh.
I think I did really badly, and what really annoyed me was, I knew how to do them, but STUPID TOOTHACHE/HEADACHE/EARACHE/LIFEACHE nastily wiped my head clean -.-
I was like: 'May I go get a glass of water'....and it took like just 5 minutes for the teacher to notice, which to me was like an eon. I was trying to get through the day without yet another painkiller but in the end had to cave in. And the stupid thing only lasted for 1 HOUR. Really??
***
Mum was like: 'yep, it's going to hurt, I remember when I got my teeth, and they hurt a ton but they eventually came out!'
FINALLY, a real - life, offline, non-dodgy source of information! 'How long did it take for them to come out fully?'
'Eh...I forgot :3'
O____O Guess I now know where THOSE genes came from...
***
Had this HSIE subject information thingamajig during geography...it went on for almost 90 minutes.
I realised I don't feel that attracted to Economics anymore...eh. Legal still stands though.
Lunch was uneventful. I realised that the whole rubbing-your-hand-relieves-toothache thing actually works, on account of the nerves being connected or something. I should invest in some clove oil or something. Realised I still wanted that Catch 22 book, but sadly it was still on loan, eh. Found Emma and Nettie in the library....Emma was looking at her favourite website, as usual and seemed lost in her own little world. -.-
Damn, Nettie reminded me I have to continue with my studious perusal of In Cold Blood!
Tried to apply my unawesome cha-cha skills at the beginning of German with Trevyn. Rather a fail because:
a) I think I have two left feet.
b) I know Trevyn has two left feet.
c) Our classes learnt really different moves...where's the fun in that?


No comments:
Post a Comment