Monday, October 3, 2011

Everything is Too Expensive D:

My wallet has a broken heart T_T
As you might be able to tell, I am rather concerned with the state of the financial affairs of this world.

Or more concerned with those of my world.
I'm just a tad broke.
Bloody hell...
(Why is my chair suddenly so uncomfortable? O____O )

Today went to watch Johnny English Reborn with Rachel. I thought it was comedy mainly aimed at an Americanized audience.
The best character in the movie.
In short it did pretty well for it's genre. Exaggerated Britishisms were used quite in plenty (please..not everyone drinks tea all day long, and people do use actual nasty swear words rather than alliterative euphemisms but whatever...) and the plotline was EXTREMELY predictable but it was extremely funny.
(Oh..just realized that I had to take my chair to the dining room -.- )
These aren't even true..okay just a few maybe. MAYBE

Just a tad miffed with some people...grrr. Please don't make my public relations department worse than it already is...I really don't know what to do about it any more. I'm kind of failing at PR these days :\
In fact I'm slightly disappointed with these people in general. Is crying all you can do? I swear..I'm sorry  but whenever I see someone crying I feel like slapping them.

y the way...totally in love with Yuumei's art :3 SO GOOD....one day, one day...lol in my dreams I love how the pieces stare into you argh. They really make you feel. Totally check out her work and her facebook page...some of the comic strips she does hit you right inside.
http://yuumei.deviantart.com/ Check her out if you're anywhere into art. 

No comments: