Hello~ I'm busy being a productive and indispensable member of my family and society.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....................................no.
Spent two days cleaning out my email and replying to emails that I got like 3 weeks ago as well as some more recent ones. *is feeling rather popular and in-demand* which is great for my dwindling morale.
Had a rather suspicious misunderstanding with Pallavi O___O but managed to patch it up more easily than I had feared. Had a long telephone conversation with her yay....normal person after so long.
Called Pooja, which was pretty cool once she managed to recognise me; wtf Pooja...I really want to meet these people. I think I'm going to go insane if I don't. Anyone. I don't care who it is...even the Dove, or even Anoyj will do at this point. I've got so much to tell someone who'll actually get what I'm talking about.
Natalie wrote me a cute email yay! I tried phoning her...but in vain. Mentioned meeting up on a rather dodgy date. LOL she was like: '...your friends over there sound really intriguing, you should arrange for me to meet these people.' So cute Natalie! <3
My conversation skills really are legendary.
So I've been playing l4d2 as well, and have actually improved. I'm not too bad, and at least have stopped falling off the stairs and stuff like that.
But I swear you meet the most amusing people in that game O__O and most of them are incredibly nice to me and make it just about a 100 times more interesting. I feel rather sorry for them though - having to put up with a noob such as myself.
I SHALL GET BETTER! I SWEAR! *epic moment*
...Probably not going to happen even if I played 100 hours -.-
I got rather worried about Rachel and consequently spammed her inbox and phone with stupid messages and needless to say she wasn't too pleased when she got back LOL. Ah doesn't matter, I exist still, right?
Eh...worried a bit about Emma having a safe flight until her friend told me she was fine...third party information. Cool. Not.
And totally not going to waste brain power by worrying about that lot back there... apparently it's their last day of school today. Gee, my newsfeed is spammed with stupid depressing statuses about leaving and 'friendship' and all that crap. Hah...when I left, no one bleeding cared. Eff you...you'll know if I'm talking to you. >.> So glad I'm not there to act as furniture with a stone face while the rest of them bawl their souls out.
Bonnie went to Vita's birthday party!! T__T I'd do anything to be there with them. I don't know...I just want to be there, that's all I know. Sheesh...something is so wrong with me. I hate sentimental moments.
Okay I have composed myself *is composed*.
Also managing to slowly but surely plan out my painting :') It's going to be grand.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....................................no.
Spent two days cleaning out my email and replying to emails that I got like 3 weeks ago as well as some more recent ones. *is feeling rather popular and in-demand* which is great for my dwindling morale.
Had a rather suspicious misunderstanding with Pallavi O___O but managed to patch it up more easily than I had feared. Had a long telephone conversation with her yay....normal person after so long.
Called Pooja, which was pretty cool once she managed to recognise me; wtf Pooja...I really want to meet these people. I think I'm going to go insane if I don't. Anyone. I don't care who it is...even the Dove, or even Anoyj will do at this point. I've got so much to tell someone who'll actually get what I'm talking about.
Natalie wrote me a cute email yay! I tried phoning her...but in vain. Mentioned meeting up on a rather dodgy date. LOL she was like: '...your friends over there sound really intriguing, you should arrange for me to meet these people.' So cute Natalie! <3
My conversation skills really are legendary.
So I've been playing l4d2 as well, and have actually improved. I'm not too bad, and at least have stopped falling off the stairs and stuff like that.
But I swear you meet the most amusing people in that game O__O and most of them are incredibly nice to me and make it just about a 100 times more interesting. I feel rather sorry for them though - having to put up with a noob such as myself.
I SHALL GET BETTER! I SWEAR! *epic moment*
...Probably not going to happen even if I played 100 hours -.-
I got rather worried about Rachel and consequently spammed her inbox and phone with stupid messages and needless to say she wasn't too pleased when she got back LOL. Ah doesn't matter, I exist still, right?
Eh...worried a bit about Emma having a safe flight until her friend told me she was fine...third party information. Cool. Not.
And totally not going to waste brain power by worrying about that lot back there... apparently it's their last day of school today. Gee, my newsfeed is spammed with stupid depressing statuses about leaving and 'friendship' and all that crap. Hah...when I left, no one bleeding cared. Eff you...you'll know if I'm talking to you. >.> So glad I'm not there to act as furniture with a stone face while the rest of them bawl their souls out.
Bonnie went to Vita's birthday party!! T__T I'd do anything to be there with them. I don't know...I just want to be there, that's all I know. Sheesh...something is so wrong with me. I hate sentimental moments.
Okay I have composed myself *is composed*.
Also managing to slowly but surely plan out my painting :') It's going to be grand.



1 comment:
If you need something to kill time, have you heard of www.TVTropes.org? It's the most fantabulous amazing site ever... but it eats your time like nothing else. BE WARNED. If you go in, you may never come back O:
(also you should totally do NaNoWriMo :D)
Post a Comment