Eh...logging in after so long to find Blogger's interface really dodgy. Way to go, Blogger. -.-
So hols have started...yeaaah. I totally need a break after all that crap from the past few days. Fun times those days.
(I don't understand, someone in the house seems to be folding up polythene bags, judging from the noise.)
So I'm writing this while I'm playing Left for Dead 2, the most recent result of my stupidity. According to Emma it's a really good game, and she was telling the truth when she said that. It's so...pointless but so much fun, I swear. House of the Dead all over again, except HotD was easier. L4D2 is much harder...I'm still playing on easy mode and the most I can get up to is Normal...this is going to take a looong time. Not bad.
Started playing Portal as well..an old game but pretty good...except it always, always always manages to scare me out of my wits. GLaDos totally reminds me of HAL...GLaDos X HAL fanfiction yesyesyesyes!!.
Well I don't know. It reminds me of a hospital..and lets just say I've had enough of hospitals in my lifetime and the horrors they contain.
Totally, absolutely disgusted with some people's actions in the past few days. You can't trust anyone nowadays...give people a chance and they'll hurt you/fight with you/forget about you. And okay...it seems that quite a few people have an issue with me.
I'm sick and tired of people picking on me because of the way I talk/act. If you don't like it, you're welcome to let me know, and leave. Get out nicely. The door's wide open. Don't hang around silently if you don't like it. Not everyone has to like me! Just let me know. Don't try to give me random subliminal messages - just TELL ME. I had a rather unpleasant experience at the beginning of the week, where someone was simply complaining..and when I told them to just go if they felt like it, they refused. Please don't do that. It'll save both parties a lot of grief and torture if you can just state clearly what you want what you're here for and why you want to leave. Beautiful down pat. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to do that.
Grrrr...my display driver keeps crashing. If this continues I'm going to eat someone, I swear >.>
So probably going to go to Trevyn's place sometime this week. Gah...anything to stop me from throwing a fit at home -.- which is what I'm probably going to do if I can't fix the stupid display driver.
I have to pull my act up - exams and crap all loaded right into the first few weeks of school! Eeek..totally not looking forward to that. In fact not looking forward to going back either...I DO NOT want to face THEM. I REPEAT, I DO NOT. Even Farbin is miffed at me (and vice versa) just because I didn't ring her up on her birthday - partially because I was rather shocked at her recent actions and also because the phone bill is out of budget. I do not understand how thinking like that makes me 'shallow'! It's smart and perfectly logical..after all what would I gain anyway from ringing her up? So stupid.
In love with Nightmare by Halifax.
Rock concert was actually pretty good - and people seem to just live my voice for some reason =w=...lol.
Apparently my photography skills are really good...according to my geography teacher. I hate photos. The kill me.
Now I shall be a bimbo and try on a new skirt mother dearest bought. What a waste of money...
So hols have started...yeaaah. I totally need a break after all that crap from the past few days. Fun times those days.
(I don't understand, someone in the house seems to be folding up polythene bags, judging from the noise.)
So I'm writing this while I'm playing Left for Dead 2, the most recent result of my stupidity. According to Emma it's a really good game, and she was telling the truth when she said that. It's so...pointless but so much fun, I swear. House of the Dead all over again, except HotD was easier. L4D2 is much harder...I'm still playing on easy mode and the most I can get up to is Normal...this is going to take a looong time. Not bad.
Very attractive.
Finally wrote an email to Natalie..I feel so bad about not writing to her in ages, but truth be told I really don't have much to tell her anymore...because I'm rather sick of thinking about the same issues myself. Then again, I can't stop thinking about them, which is a bit sad in my opinion.Started playing Portal as well..an old game but pretty good...except it always, always always manages to scare me out of my wits. GLaDos totally reminds me of HAL...GLaDos X HAL fanfiction yesyesyesyes!!.
Well I don't know. It reminds me of a hospital..and lets just say I've had enough of hospitals in my lifetime and the horrors they contain.
HAL
vs
GLaDos
vs
GLaDos
Who would be the better villain? Hard to tell - both of them are insane. I tend to sympathize with HAL more though..
HAL's death is pretty touching - which is saying something because I never find anything touching about movies. Click here.
On the other hand GLados makes no secret of the act that she's off her rocker...woah. I don't want to listen to her speak anymore...feels really spiteful. Maybe GLaDos wins. Who knows. And of course then you have Shodan as well. Scary huh?
***
Totally, absolutely disgusted with some people's actions in the past few days. You can't trust anyone nowadays...give people a chance and they'll hurt you/fight with you/forget about you. And okay...it seems that quite a few people have an issue with me.
I'm sick and tired of people picking on me because of the way I talk/act. If you don't like it, you're welcome to let me know, and leave. Get out nicely. The door's wide open. Don't hang around silently if you don't like it. Not everyone has to like me! Just let me know. Don't try to give me random subliminal messages - just TELL ME. I had a rather unpleasant experience at the beginning of the week, where someone was simply complaining..and when I told them to just go if they felt like it, they refused. Please don't do that. It'll save both parties a lot of grief and torture if you can just state clearly what you want what you're here for and why you want to leave. Beautiful down pat. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to do that.
Grrrr...my display driver keeps crashing. If this continues I'm going to eat someone, I swear >.>
So probably going to go to Trevyn's place sometime this week. Gah...anything to stop me from throwing a fit at home -.- which is what I'm probably going to do if I can't fix the stupid display driver.
I have to pull my act up - exams and crap all loaded right into the first few weeks of school! Eeek..totally not looking forward to that. In fact not looking forward to going back either...I DO NOT want to face THEM. I REPEAT, I DO NOT. Even Farbin is miffed at me (and vice versa) just because I didn't ring her up on her birthday - partially because I was rather shocked at her recent actions and also because the phone bill is out of budget. I do not understand how thinking like that makes me 'shallow'! It's smart and perfectly logical..after all what would I gain anyway from ringing her up? So stupid.
In love with Nightmare by Halifax.
Rock concert was actually pretty good - and people seem to just live my voice for some reason =w=...lol.
Apparently my photography skills are really good...according to my geography teacher. I hate photos. The kill me.
Now I shall be a bimbo and try on a new skirt mother dearest bought. What a waste of money...





No comments:
Post a Comment