Everyone should just stay away from me. Best. Deal. Ever.
Finally some free time when I'm not pulling my hair out over some horrible assignment. Sheesh...assignment is now a dirty word for me -.-
Weekend involved Georgia's party, and rock concert rehearsal which was so -so. At least we have a good job.
BUT WHY DID THEY BUTCHER 'WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN' LIKE THAT?
*rage*
Dora's birthday yesterday..didn't manage to go because I had so much work to do. Urgh. Guess who's not winning the Cousin of the Year Award.
So handed in the failed music folio+composition today morning. Rachel does seem to be taking a sadistic pleasure in torturing me with the fact that their comp. is so much A1 than ours.... -.- TOLERATION
Geography. Urgh.
Music. Better than urgh. I wish I had just performed because the class was pretty small today. Emma wanted to perform - I wish she did then I wouldn't have to tolerate how good she is on Wednesday.
English. Work left for us. No. Yes.
Maths: statistics nooooooooooooo I wish I just dropped dead right now.
And then I come home and something happened which I don't want to rant about here but that just about put the icing on the cake for my lovely day.
Ploughed through The Storm a few times, which was surprising because I actually love that piece. Tried to improvise on 'Misty Night Blues' and failed epically....no way, this has never happened before. There have been instances where I cannot read the score for the life of my, but I usually improvise through but I just can't do it. It's ridiculous! All those year gone down the drain! Such a failure in life *shakes head*
Finished off the failed geo stuff and PE stuff. Did English homework and sat in my purple aura spot in the corner of the room for a while. I've run out of chocolate biscuits - got to restock...
Okay now I shall rage.
kjhgfdsxcvhjdhjkgshdgskahddkhfatdabsnc nu672p2rl;eg2t7n;=g[gk;]
jkljksdad
I'm so bad. I feel so guilty and terrible and I hate myself. I don't know...I just do. I can never do anything right. I can never get the mark I want. I can never give people what they want. All I do is just create issues. I suck.
I have destroyed something beautiful. And I can't even regret it now.


No comments:
Post a Comment