Sunday, October 9, 2011

Portal :D


So I'm up to Testchamber 19 in Portal...pat on the back for me because I didn't get scared witless and phone up someone just to hear another human voice.
And I'm totally in love with all the Portal fanart..as well as the Left 4 Dead 2 fan art as well. Made by awesome creative people who seem to love art and gaming equally.
Multitasking...I've been neglecting my art save the occasional doodle because of various things...such as trying to get better at L4D2. Hmm. 80 hours already, and I haven't improved much..wonder why?
Played a little with Emma today...was kind of stressful :\ Kind of my fault that it was.
Played later on with two other people I play with sometimes, and I used my mic and the guy was like: 'Wait..who just said that? Was that your sister..?'
'Uh no..it's me.'
'How old ARE you? Your voice sounds like a girl's'
'I AM A GIRL!'
'Trololololol....'
O_O We-ll...
But it was actually really funny for once. We kept on changing the difficulty to Expert (hahaha as if) and dying..and finding the weirdest glitches (...floating upwards on an elevator shocked me at first)... people trying to jump down multiple levels ('Can't we walk down the stairs like normal people for once?').
I don't know. I like to play with Emma and Phantom occasionally. I just suck at it so badly that I feel like killing myself lol. They're extremely nice about tolerating me though...don't want to feel guilty by taking advantage of their charitable behavior. I'll get better in about 30 more hours or something...and maybe I can play with them without feeling so bad about it. Sorry Emma T_T I'm sort of angry at myself, not her.
***
On my decaying PR department:
Rachel cannot be contacted. Sheesh...I'm pretty worried.
Trevyn didn't pick up her phone. Not happy about that.
Farbin...we-ll...not too great unfortunately.
Dodgy message from dodgy idiot? Check.
Emma not coming to school tomorrow  - damn.
I kind of miss the above people and more ... :\ the operative phrase here being: 'kind of'. Okay I do miss them. Only so long you can go without wanting to see them.
EXCEPT THE DODGY IDIOT - DUDE WHY DO YOU EVEN BOTHER CONTACTING ME? I'VE NEVER SPOKEN A WORD TO YOU IN BLEEDING REAL LIFE!




No comments: