Guess what.
THAT'S RIGHT FOOLS - I WON THE LOTTERY!
Hahahahahahahahhaa....No.
*Unrelated rant*
I'm really awesome.
Maybe you didn't get what I was trying to say.
I'm really awesome.
THAT'S RIGHT FOOLS - I WON THE LOTTERY!
Hahahahahahahahhaa....No.
*Unrelated rant*
I'm really awesome.
Maybe you didn't get what I was trying to say.
I'm really awesome.
I'm really awesome.
I'm really awesome.
I'm really awesome.
I'm really awesome.
I'm really awesome.
I'm really awesome.
Get it now?
GET IT NOW????
My last few days were just slightly stressful..due to some bad decision making last year. Old sins have long shadows..and all I can say is that sometimes I wish I wasn't born as me.
***
That was an actual complaint so no need to worry about that. Now I shall revert back to my lovely habit of complaining about stupid little things.
Emma came back yesterday and complained a lot about the horrid lag of my game...and I'm the one who should be complaining -.- if she tries to 'make me aware' of the 'crappy lag' one more time I will make her buy me a better graphics card >.>
Had another online fight yesterday early in the bleeding morning which clean RUINED my BLEEDING mood for the entire day. Totally not impressed with certain idiots. I had the 'Y U NO' face all throughout the day..it's okay, my gorgeous visage wasn't ruined though.
Two people were welcomed into the exclusive club that is also known as my Block List. Oh joy.
***
Had to remove one person from my Block List because of diplomacy reasons....and also because some people started to hate me. Pfft....a lot of people hate me. What's it to me? *adds to Block List again*
***
Checks email. Oh lookie! One new messa-Delete. Delete. Delete. Hate mail from ex-bestie. Jealous yet?
***
Decided to phone Trevyn WHO WAS EVER SO INCONVENIENTLY NOT AT HOME what is with you Trevyn? Can't you stay at home when I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO?
Sorry; got a little carried away.
Ranted to Bonnie (as usual) and made a really bad pun joke about http://steam.com/.
'You know..just letting off some steam..on Steam...get it? Steam? ON STEAM??'
I pity myself at those times.
***
Mum phoned Maliha and co. and I happened to overhear the conversation...from a discreet corner in the stairwell. Sometimes I like being short.
So apparently my dearest cousin is a celebrity now because he wrote a book. Apparently he's a real success in life.
Well I'm not jealous at all. I'm very proud of him...
...even though I got published before he did. Hah. And my parents never made a huge fuss about it -.-
Managed to play some Portal without getting scared out of my wits as well. I'm actually stuck in Test Chamber 17 now >.>
***
Left for Dead 2 is going wonderfully. Absolutely smashing.
***
Okay..so some idiot on steam is switching between games every five minutes and it's popping up on screen. MAKE UP YOUR MIND, PLEASE e.e
***
Tusi PLEASE TALK TO ME - scrap that SOMEONE, ANYONE please talk to me T_T I'm so lonely..
I'M NOT LONELY AT ALL.
Face it. I'm lonely, cold and hungry and I have no life >.>
*Slaps self*
Oh well. Back to talking BS now.
Oh well. Back to talking BS now.



No comments:
Post a Comment