So I just sent off a word document full of heaven - knows - what about Portal as a review to a paper. O__O
This will be the longest week ever, and not just because I'm waiting for an acceptance or rejection.
That's right dear; exams are like camping out on the doorstep >.> and I'm ready to get the screwing of the century with these.
English - meh, not like I can totally study for it anyway.
Maths - Uh......
Science - *stares blankly at the wall*
History/Geography - I don't quite know of a way I can swallow this pile of notes before the exam.
History elective - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Music - So folks....anyone want to take my place?
PDHPE - Lol.
German - This is the only one which I'm fine with.
L4d2 is going pretty good...okay wtf is with all this lurve on Steam? -.- I totally don't get it. I am so sick of it, sheesh. I swear I am going to, I am going to...going to...uh...well I'm just angry, okay!
So funny playing with Shorty and Dave though. Better than...*cough cough* yeah better than some other games by a long stretch.
And at least Dave tells me a story every night :o
I really can't expect more from Yo-Face. Some people, it seems, need to be handled delicately and carefully in the interests of both parties involved. I am, frankly put, starting to lose my bleeding temper rather badly.
Not to say I didn't completely lose it and flip last night over a totally stupid matter, but...let past things be past.
Now, if you'll excuse me, it's time for my Merci Break.
This will be the longest week ever, and not just because I'm waiting for an acceptance or rejection.
That's right dear; exams are like camping out on the doorstep >.> and I'm ready to get the screwing of the century with these.
English - meh, not like I can totally study for it anyway.
Maths - Uh......
Science - *stares blankly at the wall*
History/Geography - I don't quite know of a way I can swallow this pile of notes before the exam.
History elective - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Music - So folks....anyone want to take my place?
PDHPE - Lol.
German - This is the only one which I'm fine with.
L4d2 is going pretty good...okay wtf is with all this lurve on Steam? -.- I totally don't get it. I am so sick of it, sheesh. I swear I am going to, I am going to...going to...uh...well I'm just angry, okay!
So funny playing with Shorty and Dave though. Better than...*cough cough* yeah better than some other games by a long stretch.
And at least Dave tells me a story every night :o
I really can't expect more from Yo-Face. Some people, it seems, need to be handled delicately and carefully in the interests of both parties involved. I am, frankly put, starting to lose my bleeding temper rather badly.
Not to say I didn't completely lose it and flip last night over a totally stupid matter, but...let past things be past.
Now, if you'll excuse me, it's time for my Merci Break.
No comments:
Post a Comment