Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I Can't Dance -.-

This is a much better dance than what we're doing...

Today was an okay day..
Morning had PE and we did..the jive. And square dancing. That's right. Minus the pointy boots and all.
Emma dances terribly, and I must say I'm not any better at it. Okay I'm MUCH better. But still rather awful.
Managed to step on people's bare feet too. And where people could do the twists/turns in a small space, we needed a massive space, and we still managed to collide with other people -.-

Music was actually rather awesome. Blues scale improvisation, and since I'm musically illiterate anyway and can't/don't bother to read the score anyway I had a good time...I just wish our group was a bit more motivated...people were planning for a year group picnic thing...lawl. Yet another excuse to simply eat. Apparently last year they tried to organise a social and nobody wanted to come...

Science was...well, science. I really need to start studying for science...I should really try a bit more in my (hopefully) last year of science. Apparently we have a test soon >__> not amused.

Half lunch..(half-life?? - suddenly thought of that) and I tried to get a bit more of my history IRP done. There's really not much you can do in 20 mins but ah well. Geography was a ton of work left for us, but I managed to finish it and did a bit more n the last 15 minutes.

Went with Becky and Rachel to buy paper and an *attractive* folder for the IRP and had Thai. Rachel actually took my whining from the day before seriously and awesomely bought me a packet of LINDT CHOCOLATE I LOVE YOU RACHEL LOL. I'm still trying to save it, but failing because it's literally out-of-this-world.

Subject selection was...okay. Nothing too special, eh.
Back to history IRP now and maths exam paper -.-


No comments: