Tuesday, August 16, 2011

'Illiterate Imbeciles'

FINALLY A FREE EVENING!


Handed in my history IRP today...the whole business was such a painful process -.-
I was hoping that I would be able to present today but we managed to waste like, 40 minutes of the lesson doing weird things such as figuring out the order and getting PowerPoint to work.
Emma was like: 'just restart the computer' about 7 times and people wouldn't listen...and she was muttering...'technologically illiterate imbeciles...' LOL.

The four presentations that we actually managed to see were very impressive :o ...challenge....
I was rather saddened by the fact that one of the awesome presentations involved passing down some scone - tart type thing and it smelt so good! D: and according to Emma it WAS good (my nose doesn't lie). Eh, what a day to not be eating -.-

Trevyn was mouthing her speech during lunchtime while I played chess with Rachel...who is really good. I should read my Anatoly Karpov book once again and STUDY.
I've practiced my own speech...but it's not even half as insightful as anyone else I'e heard :\ ....I'll always be the half - baked idiot who just wings her way through stuff.

In German we did this translation...and I was pretty good, save one which had a really dodgy translation about some Zombie being unpleasantly surprised by his Finnish pen-pal... wth is it with these programmes?

I played AC2 on Sunday after a while...I'm getting better! :D
My assassninating technique is much quicker and cleaner now. But I still fail...
That's the mission I played two weeks ago.

So I was supposed to take out the archers waiting to capsize the gondola, right?
I took out one archer...but then I felt lazy/paranoid/scared. Ummm..
So I just dived in the water and swam alongside the gondola.
By the end of the leg of water...the gondola/Ugo had about 1 out of 5 dots left of it's life, and I was literally praying for the boat to make it to the end LOL.

And Becky was like: 'yes, because you swim SO WELL!'....I may not swim that well, but that was the most bravest and idiotic moment of my life.
Started my next random art project :3 and it looks pretty fine at his stage. I just don't want to ruin it with paints because they tend to not agree with me that much.
Went shopping with Mum and bought yet another black dress... -.- why? Yes it looks good...but every dress I have is...black. Really?
Something like the above. It's not something I'd wear to the movies or something -.-
Also I discovered the school library has a really good variety of science fiction!
:o
Planning to pick up 0.4 by Michael Lancaster soon, and maybe For the Love of Jenna Fox.
Speaking of books, the Assassin's Creed books...suck. At least Renaissance....even I could write better than that!







No comments: