It's really sad that at the moment my whole life has been revolving around bleeding biology notes :(
Sort of finished (key word: sort of) science assignment, and made biology notes like, ALL DAY LONG ><
So not happy.
Managed to fit in about three hours of AC2 over the two days. I'm so awesome, I dyed Ezio's robes Venetian Teal! AND HE LOOKS SO CUTE~
Yesterday I did the mission where he learns how to climb/jump from Rosa (aka annoying foxy lady).
Eet vaaz good.
Today did this mission call 'Everything Must Go'. Egad. Yet another wild goose chase.
So I'm supposed to take out five archers, right? I managed that...in about three tries.
The first try: I got skittish and ran away, and it promptly desynchronized saying 'reduce distance from target'.
The second go: I tripped and fell off the roof into a hoard of guards at the foot of Emilio's palace. FML.
The third go: I bumped into some guard on the way to the actual targets, and suddenly all the guards got a grudge against me and I had to to run in circles and dive into the water. Bloody hell.
On the fourth try I managed to do the deed painlessly (for Ezio).
So Ezio is then told to go and assassinate Emilio, okay. So I hire a group of thieves along the way, and they're really awesome and distract the brutish guards at the palace gates.
I make Ezio climb up and after a ledge assassination I make it into the palace compound - yay!
Hey, if you'e thinking that this is a stupid thing to be so happy about, I'm really bad at this game. This truly is a feat to be celebrated.
Alas - Ezio's moment of celebration is short - lived as an ugly guard magicks himself next to me, wielding an equally ugly cleaver. RUN!
And so begins the wild goose chase of the century.
Ezio keeps running till he reaches Emilio, who is surrounded by more ugly brutes. Emilio gets the wind up badly, poor soul, and starts running miraculously fast in his long robes. I try to run after him, but trip over guards. The good news is, the guards have tripped over too!
Eventually after about four rounds of running, Ezio is cornered by brutes, and stupid Emilio is still running in circles. Good, because thanks to my awesome strategic skills, Ezio can't move anyway, ad the cat runs straight into the bag. Victory!
And then Rosa whats - her - face comes along and ruins it. Bloody hell.
***
Friday was the history oral. What a major fail....I ended up presenting to the back wall. Not exactly part of the grand plan...but ah well. If only I had some tea beforehand. Emma was extremely nice and offered to take my spot but I would rather feel like vomiting on a Friday afternoon rather than a Monday anytime.
Asked Trevyn to set up the chess board, and ended up having three people trying to set it up - Sarah, Emma and Trevyn - and Emma doesn't even know how to do it. -.- Too many cooks spoil the broth.
The other presentations were good too - except during the Cleopatra one Emma kept on giggling ike she was watchng some B grade naughty film or listening to Rammstein lyrics = ='' VITA WHERE ARE YOU?
After school stayed with Rachel for the mini geography lesson LOL. It actually helped - I feel like I've been trading since the day I was born!
Ended up having lasagna and chocolate bubble tea (after so long)...and ended up telling stuff to poor Rachel who obviously had to bear with me and it. Lol...well not lol...it was rather awkward/depressing. I remembered to tell her about the lion and the bull too :3
Strangely, it felt good though, actually telling someone. Like I just heaped the burden on someone else too. Like I added to someone else's list of problems and they have to suffer along with me. Well, people might not obviously feel that way; but I would, strangely enough.
Sometimes I wish I never met any of these people in my life. No-one would be so unhappy that way, and I wouldn't have to live with the feeling of guilt that in some indirect way I'm usually responsible for the friendships that die as I barely look their way.
Thank you for the awesome SaveMySoul Rachel! :'D I don't cry lawl...I'm like, really brave and awesome, please.
***
About the notes. Neither Nettie nor Emma had notes...I emailed Aishee in a fit of desperation to which she replied that she had only done physics.
In the end Rebecca agreed to scan in her ENTIRE science book for me. :o These are the times when I feel really grateful for having friends who are more awesome than me at all times.
I really need to feel that more often :\
Sort of finished (key word: sort of) science assignment, and made biology notes like, ALL DAY LONG ><
So not happy.
Managed to fit in about three hours of AC2 over the two days. I'm so awesome, I dyed Ezio's robes Venetian Teal! AND HE LOOKS SO CUTE~
Yesterday I did the mission where he learns how to climb/jump from Rosa (aka annoying foxy lady).
Eet vaaz good.
Today did this mission call 'Everything Must Go'. Egad. Yet another wild goose chase.
So I'm supposed to take out five archers, right? I managed that...in about three tries.
The first try: I got skittish and ran away, and it promptly desynchronized saying 'reduce distance from target'.
The second go: I tripped and fell off the roof into a hoard of guards at the foot of Emilio's palace. FML.
The third go: I bumped into some guard on the way to the actual targets, and suddenly all the guards got a grudge against me and I had to to run in circles and dive into the water. Bloody hell.
On the fourth try I managed to do the deed painlessly (for Ezio).
So Ezio is then told to go and assassinate Emilio, okay. So I hire a group of thieves along the way, and they're really awesome and distract the brutish guards at the palace gates.
I make Ezio climb up and after a ledge assassination I make it into the palace compound - yay!
Hey, if you'e thinking that this is a stupid thing to be so happy about, I'm really bad at this game. This truly is a feat to be celebrated.
Alas - Ezio's moment of celebration is short - lived as an ugly guard magicks himself next to me, wielding an equally ugly cleaver. RUN!
And so begins the wild goose chase of the century.
Ezio keeps running till he reaches Emilio, who is surrounded by more ugly brutes. Emilio gets the wind up badly, poor soul, and starts running miraculously fast in his long robes. I try to run after him, but trip over guards. The good news is, the guards have tripped over too!
Eventually after about four rounds of running, Ezio is cornered by brutes, and stupid Emilio is still running in circles. Good, because thanks to my awesome strategic skills, Ezio can't move anyway, ad the cat runs straight into the bag. Victory!
And then Rosa whats - her - face comes along and ruins it. Bloody hell.
***
Friday was the history oral. What a major fail....I ended up presenting to the back wall. Not exactly part of the grand plan...but ah well. If only I had some tea beforehand. Emma was extremely nice and offered to take my spot but I would rather feel like vomiting on a Friday afternoon rather than a Monday anytime.
Asked Trevyn to set up the chess board, and ended up having three people trying to set it up - Sarah, Emma and Trevyn - and Emma doesn't even know how to do it. -.- Too many cooks spoil the broth.
The other presentations were good too - except during the Cleopatra one Emma kept on giggling ike she was watchng some B grade naughty film or listening to Rammstein lyrics = ='' VITA WHERE ARE YOU?
After school stayed with Rachel for the mini geography lesson LOL. It actually helped - I feel like I've been trading since the day I was born!
Ended up having lasagna and chocolate bubble tea (after so long)...and ended up telling stuff to poor Rachel who obviously had to bear with me and it. Lol...well not lol...it was rather awkward/depressing. I remembered to tell her about the lion and the bull too :3
Strangely, it felt good though, actually telling someone. Like I just heaped the burden on someone else too. Like I added to someone else's list of problems and they have to suffer along with me. Well, people might not obviously feel that way; but I would, strangely enough.
Sometimes I wish I never met any of these people in my life. No-one would be so unhappy that way, and I wouldn't have to live with the feeling of guilt that in some indirect way I'm usually responsible for the friendships that die as I barely look their way.
Thank you for the awesome SaveMySoul Rachel! :'D I don't cry lawl...I'm like, really brave and awesome, please.
***
About the notes. Neither Nettie nor Emma had notes...I emailed Aishee in a fit of desperation to which she replied that she had only done physics.
In the end Rebecca agreed to scan in her ENTIRE science book for me. :o These are the times when I feel really grateful for having friends who are more awesome than me at all times.
I really need to feel that more often :\




No comments:
Post a Comment