Today I'm in no mood to write epically, so I'll just plough through in the most boring/painful way possible.
I went through an epic low, then high, then a low again, and I swear, I hate myself.
Monday was history elective orals yet again, and both Trevyn and Emma had their speeches. They were good. I'm not going to bother adding more positive adjectives even though they really deserve it because I'm a mean, nasty and jealous jerk. Boo.
Tuesday was the picnic which wasn't even a picnic because we had it indoors. I managed to fulfill my lifetime goal of destroying and mangling every single bleeding game of skipping rope we tried to play, just because I felt like making other peoples' game horrid. And then I stole the basketball from Georgia, Rachel, Joyce and Anne because I had to fulfill my daily goal of being a meanie, and then kicked another ball at Emma because I was hoping a hole would magically open up under my feet and swallow me, and then I wouldn't have to live with the guilt and nasty pleasure.
Today recess Sarah brought her chess set, and I didn't even feel like playing, but eventually agreed. It was the worst game I have ever played.
I usually love chess. Sure, I feel insulted/bashed when I lose, but I still enjoy the game. And to be frank, I don't try that hard to win all the time.
But today I just had to win, I just had to check, I just had to be a nasty little female dog (euphemism) just to win.
Sarah made one minor error, which I should've let her take back in the spirit of the game. I didn't, and knocked over her king. Oh joy to me.
I should go apologize to her tomorrow.
Rachel was like: 'is it the time of the month?' And I wanted to: a) smack her b) smack myself. Because she had every right to say that.
Then after PD, I was suddenly at a high after playing the colours game. Someone slap me. -.-....and back to low after school.
Is it possible to feel happy and sad, relief and jealousy, courage and cowardice at the same bleeding time?
I reckon it is.

No comments:
Post a Comment