Urgh, exams almost killed the awesomeness within me, but thankfully they're over now.
Oh, about my exams? Well, lets just say I really hope someone comes and steals the papers and eats them.
The music practical kind of died on me...or I managed to die on it. Reverse alphabetical order SURE WORKS WONDERS for my nerves, and coupled with a self - imposed tea ban, and well, no prizes for guessing who was coming first in the annual Championships for A Blob of Cells.
Today had this uber - pointless online exam...and kind of finished 15 minutes into the block. Rachel and I (good grammar?) went off to a practice room and pulled out random scores from other people's folders and had an okay time. Stopped by the group - Sarah, Olivia and Becky had their textiles exam, and Emma had a piano lesson so didn't ask anyone to come along.
Got dropped off to eat by Rachel's mum, and I got the Coffee Bubble tea, and Rachel...I think got Strawberry green tea. Got pasta and shared it, so it was a joyous moment.
At the bubble tea stall I was like: 'Too bad Emma had her piano lesson, otherwise she could've come' and Rachel was like, 'her lesson is at 3' and I'm like 'Bloody hell!'
'Do you think I should call her?'
'Yes'
'Do you think I should ask her to come down?'
'Yes'
'Do you think - ' 'Order please?'
'Coffee tea.'
Ended up sending her an SMS, which she ever so conveniently didn't reply to. Rachel rung her up, and I was like: 'Emma, I'm really sorry, I didn't realise your lesson was at 3 otherwise you could've come - '
'I'm going into my lesson now. See you!'
==''
Just wasted 15 cents on that SMS.
***
Rachel bought this thing called a towel cake. Until then I thought it was a rolled up sponge cake thing. According to her you use it to dry your face, me being ever-so-awesomely in my own intellectual plane of high thought, simply could not draw a parallel between eating a towel that one would normally use for washing up. I mean, wouldn't you get all the cream all over your face?
Rachel was like: 'GIGI GLASSES'. I had never exactly heard of 'Gigi glasses' but I went along with her anyway, and then I realized that she was talking about those thick framed glasses that go so well with an eye-skimming fringe :(
eh, I want these SO BADLY.


2 comments:
Omg you retard.
First of all it's not Coffee tea.
Secondly, what the heck is a rolled up sponge cake?
Thirdly, eating a towel.... seriously? Cream all over your face? Um...what cream?
Fourthly, it's GEEKY GLASSES (or more commonly called geek specs) OMG kill me now!
LET'S GO GET SOME 'GIGI GLASSES' WOOOOOT!
And plz. Your performance wasn't that bad. Shut up.
Lol I love EasyWay.. But... .......
I went to a field trip to the city on tuesday and i decided to put my tea in my bage while finishing my pepsi. Bad choice.. Let's just say I went home smelling (and I suspect tasting) like strawberry green tea with lychee jelly.
LOL "GIGI".. Ahahahaha!! ^___^"
But I'm sure they'd look great on you.. Get themm!!! >O< >O< >O<
Post a Comment