Thursday, May 19, 2011

I Leave Everything To You (In The Name of Satay Chicken)


Wow, it's been almost 14 days since I last posted, not to mention opened my own diary...damn life.
Exams are basically coming like debt collectors, and I would just like to say in my will:

DearfamilyandfriendswhohavewrongedmeIwouldjustliketoforgiveyouandwishyouahapylifeaslongasyoulive.Bythewayifdidn'tleaveyouanyofmypossessionsitmeansyoushould'vebakedmecakemoreoften.

(By the way I don't like icing)

So , yes I am quite preoccupied at the moment with random things along with the exams.
Today was actually a pretty okay day compared to the rest of the week. As is usual before an exam period, the library was chock full of people trying to become prodigies in their respective subjects in 4 days. Becky and myself went to the library to find Trevyn and Emma there too. Obviously they were CONSPIRING.

Most likely it was world domination.

I actually got my history notes done with some valuable notes from Trevyn, and started to break down an English essay. Rachel came back from her maths class and her, Becky, Emma and myself went to get something to eat.
After awkwardly hanging around, trying to make up our minds and doing haphazard calculations trying to figure out if we had enough money we decided to get the 4 dollar satay chicken box.
In the end Emma made a fuss like the pertinent child she is to eat outside the grounds...but turns out it was okay. The satay chicken was pretty awesome too, considering the price. Good economy!

The lecture on the whole was...repetitive. Basically advertising. Got some brochures on science to law the usual. I had a slightly awkward moment because I recognised a guy from the competition the other day...and his mother was talking to the parents about how she saw me and how I was so good, and how she felt about comps......yes you get the picture. She sounded very nice and friendly :)
On this topic, introduced my parents to Rachel's, and it went better than I expected. I know, I get nervous about the most stupid things...and my mother asked Emma if she had decided what she wanted to do, and Emma was like 'I don't know...engineering maybe?" and mother was evidently pleased =='' I told her later that it was the only thing closest to game designing in that room. She wasn't impressed at my awesome rebuttal...


No comments: