Okay, this is a loooong overdue post, I admit. But I had exams (I'd love to throttle the person who invented exams) and stuff so maybe I do have a valid excuse.
I think I flunked most of my exams...music was today and it just about killed me. I usually bank on the extended response but this time I couldn't even do that because she cut it down to a 10 mark question that we had to make something out of in a bleeding measly 10 minutes -_- Not amused. Computer skills was...well...lets just say I'm not going to be using Excel anytime soon...
The trial computer skills test was such a joke; 1 hour int the exam and everyone finished and stared at the clock. I myself took the opportunity to take a nap :3
I got Mirror's edge from a friend, and it's pretty good...except I die - really easily. It's pretty fluid and feels good and familiar on my fingertips once I got the hand of it; however the fighting is like....no way, and and because Faith can die with the slip of a button, it sort of disrupts the fluidity of the freerunning.
Unfortunately my PR department suffered a breakdown last week T_T even I, who never cries, DID cry...because I was cutting onions. -.- and I rage to Rachel who is probably sick and tired of it ..but...I'll still continue raging because I'm totally awesome and a paranoid jerk.
Was playing l4d2 right now with Shorty but some idiot suggested that we play expert, and then Shorty expressed his everlasting love with the idiot, which only served as encouragement, and well....I'm not in the mood to die repeatedly tonight. I wish Dave was still up to play. -.- Would've joined Emma but...well she probably doesn't want me there like always.
I was talking to Juliana after the exams, and apparently Natalie freaked out...lol. I just wrote to her in the evening - expecting a reply sometimes tomorrow. Juliana was disgusted with my accoutns of some particular people...no exaggeration.
I think I flunked most of my exams...music was today and it just about killed me. I usually bank on the extended response but this time I couldn't even do that because she cut it down to a 10 mark question that we had to make something out of in a bleeding measly 10 minutes -_- Not amused. Computer skills was...well...lets just say I'm not going to be using Excel anytime soon...
The trial computer skills test was such a joke; 1 hour int the exam and everyone finished and stared at the clock. I myself took the opportunity to take a nap :3
I got Mirror's edge from a friend, and it's pretty good...except I die - really easily. It's pretty fluid and feels good and familiar on my fingertips once I got the hand of it; however the fighting is like....no way, and and because Faith can die with the slip of a button, it sort of disrupts the fluidity of the freerunning.
Unfortunately my PR department suffered a breakdown last week T_T even I, who never cries, DID cry...because I was cutting onions. -.- and I rage to Rachel who is probably sick and tired of it ..but...I'll still continue raging because I'm totally awesome and a paranoid jerk.
Was playing l4d2 right now with Shorty but some idiot suggested that we play expert, and then Shorty expressed his everlasting love with the idiot, which only served as encouragement, and well....I'm not in the mood to die repeatedly tonight. I wish Dave was still up to play. -.- Would've joined Emma but...well she probably doesn't want me there like always.
I was talking to Juliana after the exams, and apparently Natalie freaked out...lol. I just wrote to her in the evening - expecting a reply sometimes tomorrow. Juliana was disgusted with my accoutns of some particular people...no exaggeration.


No comments:
Post a Comment